Other Sports

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    Bro, the Link is not working for me.
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    sorry my bad, I copied the wrong link, here is the correct one. https://tms.fih.ch/matches/13846
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    This is their B Team. So,we should hold our horses I feel.
    dev_pfc
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Team sheet for 2nd game shows DOCKIER Sébastien and DENAYER Felix (C).  That must have been a better team.I dont see Tom Boon and few more

https://tms.fih.ch/matches/13845
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Two Athletes have done Asia proud in world Athletics Championship.

Barshim of Qatar in High JUmp. Gold Medal with 2.37 m

Image result for bashim qatar high jump gold medal world championship

Salwa Eid Naser of Bahrain Gold in 400 m with 48.14 s   (Third Fastest time ever)

Image result for salwa eid naser

Nagendra
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Well they are not Asians actually  :D
    munna219777Nagendrakartik91deepu
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    edited October 2019
    If not Asia, they made their adopted countries proud 😎😄
    Jokes apart, Barshim is born & brought up in Qatar.. he got trained in Aspire academy which is best in Qatar.. I guess he is defending champion, but this Gold is a lot for him.. not bcoz of games happening in Qatar.. he had a severe ankle injury & surgery.. even his coaches were not sure if he could qualify for final in this championships.
    Nasar born in Nigeria.. but some where I heard that his father is half Bahrainian.. also she moved to Baharain at a younger age.. Like Hima Das, she also won 400m world junior championships.. but she improved heaps & bounds after that.. credit should be given to her coaches & Bahrain Federation.  The way they handled her training & fitness.. hope Hima would get chance to train with her.. this happens in other countries
    munna219777Carbon_14spartaPassi
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Indian Female Boxer Neeraj(Olympic category) lost under controversial circumstances despite her being much the better Boxer in every aspect and even after her opponent getting a penalty for excessive holding.

I didn't see the match but this is what is being reported across the Media circles. 

Neeraj is one of our better Boxer's so I can expect that she would have dominated her opponent.The Indian Contingent protested the decision but to no avail as usual. Boxing is becoming a joke.

I,honestly have stopped watching it post Men's World Championship and if this shit continues from AIBA then I will never watch it in future as well. These idiots are loosing their viewership.

The only positive thing from this is that this Tournament was not an Olympic Qualifier. So,she will have her chance to qualify for the Olympics.
    munna219777
  • jitug1979jitug1979 687 Points
    Hima Das is participating in low grade tournaments and creating PR for herself which will get exposed in Olympics..
    munna219777spartadeepuPassi
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    @jitug1979 she is yet to qualify for olympics,and she has very less time to do so.
    Nagendramunna219777deepu