Aizawl FC

Comments

• mizomizo 248 Points
    we are about to lose David Lalrinmuana and Michael, but not confirm it yet... We are still trying to keep them for the next season..
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Its a great decision to not release d players for Santosh trophy. Let dem have rest. They had had a gruelling schedule in I league 2
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    mizo wrote:
    we are about to lose David Lalrinmuana and Michael, but not confirm it yet... We are still trying to keep them for the next season..

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Which clubs are the favourite for their signature as of now @mizo ???</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    mizo wrote:
    Aizawl FC Players and Officials have arrived Aizawl on 20th April 2012 at 7:30 AM from their long campaign of I-League 2nd Division 2011-12. We are very proud of you Aizawl FC players and officials, you already made a name in Indian Football Now... we still have long way to go to reach our goal.<div><br></div><div>Mizoram Football Association is asking Aizawl FC that David Lalrinmuana (captain), Michael (Striker), Lalrammawia (Winger) for coming Santosh Trophy to represent Mizoram, but we want all our players to take rest for some days.. </div><div><br></div><div>Aizawl FC will play an exhibition match with Mizoram Professional Football Players Association on 19th May 2012.  In this Mizoram PFPA, Malsawmtluanga (Mama, Chirag United) is President, Robert Lalthlamuana (East Bengal), Jeje Lalpekhlua (Pune FC),  Lalrindika Ralte (Churchill Brothers) etc  are  members..</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>It is great that you guys are gonna have a exhibition match and if all the member players get to start the match it will be a great match for fans as well</div>
    mizo wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>We wish they keep themselves in aizawl fc as it will help them mature fast playing with lower div teams to grow and then could they make their decision where they could either continue play with aizawl and reach glory with the club or else make their move to aizawl and bring glory to aizawl for such a good talent by proving their quality in top division</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    mizo wrote:

<br><br><br>Thats the fate of all 2nd div club... You have to keep on discovering players..another good way of strenghening the squad is to sign few ageing players with preferably i league experience...They will bring experience to the squad....Pune FC followed the model initially by signing few experienced players and some youngsters together...USFC also did somewhat same...<br>
  • @mizo
    may b u guyz sud invite jeje 2 play a exhibition match in mizorom.
    rudra wrote:
    mizo wrote:

<br><br><br>Thats the fate of all 2nd div club... You have to keep on discovering players..another good way of strenghening the squad is to sign few ageing players with preferably i league experience...They will bring experience to the squad....Pune FC followed the model initially by signing few experienced players and some youngsters together...USFC also did somewhat same...<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>yea all those newly formed clubs like mumbai fc then pune fc then usfc all did the thing of bringing some experienced players into the squad and with the help of them they got promoted and looked to stabilize the squad further on</div>
  • Aizawl should also try doing what Pune FC have done and give more than 1 year deals to players. Also a few players from the NPL should be on your radar. I dont think any NPL player will be signed by I-League teams.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    maybe aizawl should tie up big i-league teams so they can loan get experience and come back