Aizawl FC

Comments

• usaindia wrote:
    maybe aizawl should tie up big i-league teams so they can loan get experience and come back

<br><div><br></div><div>Do loans exist in I-League? Haha but seriously when I did the wiki article on Aizawl I saw that on the website it said that most of there players were loaned from Mohun Bagan and Prayag United.</div><div><br></div><div>Maybe Pune FC or a Goan club will do loans.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    maybe aizawl should tie up big i-league teams so they can loan get experience and come back

<br><div>absolutely ..there are many young prospects from clubs who been having youth setups but unfortunately dont get enough playing time in the league due to its competitiveness..</div><div>it will also help them given a chance to get some valuable experience over there and help them improve better as player as well</div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Do loans exist in I-League? Haha but seriously when I did the wiki article on Aizawl I saw that on the website it said that most of there players were loaned from Mohun Bagan and Prayag United.</div><div><br></div><div>Maybe Pune FC or a Goan club will do loans.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>loan system is there in i-league few e.g like abhra to pune fc and then some jk bank guy to mumbai fc...</div><div>so there is a possibilty for loan as well in i-league</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>loan system is there in i-league few e.g like abhra to pune fc and then some jk bank guy to mumbai fc...</div><div>so there is a possibilty for loan as well in i-league</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>That Jammu player is only on loan to Mumbai, I thought it was full time.</div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>That Jammu player is only on loan to Mumbai, I thought it was full time.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>mumbai fc official fb page itself said that he is been loaned till the end of season...so for sure about that</div>
  • Okay then. Sad, wonder what it is like going from I-League to J&K League
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited April 2012
    usaindia wrote:

But Aizawl FC are planning to stabalise in ileague so a tie up shall be helpful in the early days( till they are regular midtable club) but few years down the line it shall hold the clubs ambition back
  • archak wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

But Aizawl FC are planning to stabalise in ileague so a tie up shall be helpful in the early days( till they are regular midtable club) but few years down the line it shall hold the clubs ambition back

<br><div><br></div><div>I bet another foreign company will come along and see that Indian Football's factory is at Mizoram and that Aizawl is the capital and sign with them. Like with SLFC.</div>
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    Thank you very much for all your advised and comments.  It seems that we can keep David and Michael for the next season now. I'll update it here later
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    mizo wrote:
    Thank you very much for all your advised and comments.  It seems that we can keep David and Michael for the next season now. I'll update it here later

<br><div>Thanks also dont forget till next season get yourself more professional ,try to get some sponsors,tie up with local hotel when visiting teams come may be they can get discount,local radio ,weekly half hour program </div>