Aizawl FC

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Yes i am a management executive member....
    great to have some club officials here..it will help us understand the game run by clubs much better way ...
    :-bd
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    edited March 2012
    we could not convert our chances... i dont know what to say..
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    mizo wrote:

happens man..its just first season you guys can come back stronger with the experience you are gonna get from this time
  • mizo wrote:

Like @shankar said, your time will come. I think once the Rajiv Ghandi Stadium is done you guys will be ready to play in the I-League. Till then focus on organizing your team, try revamping the infrastructure. Bring in some new foreign players. You guys should aim for a 2014 promotion.

2012: United Sikkim FC and Royal Wahingdoh FC

2013: Delhi United FC and Hyderabad Globe FC

2014: Aizawl FC and Nagaland Premier League Champion
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    Ok.. Anyway, let us hope better next match, vs VASCO SC....
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote:
    <blockquote rel="mizo"> Yes i am a management executive member....
    </blockquote>
    great to have some club officials here..it will help us understand the game run by clubs much better way ...
    :-bd

One request to you (mizo). don't back out if the club cant qualify in first couple of seasons. Please keep up the work. If you guys put on effort u can easily qualify in a few season as the 2nd div teams are not that great. But persistence is required. I am excited by your team, I think the use of local language is a cool way to get followers, but also post in eng from time to time.

Best of luck
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    mizo wrote:

Like @shankar said, your time will come. I think once the Rajiv Ghandi Stadium is done you guys will be ready to play in the I-League. Till then focus on organizing your team, try revamping the infrastructure. Bring in some new foreign players. You guys should aim for a 2014 promotion.

Its funny how you are passing on judgments on the fates of clubs sitting in US in front of a comp. You do not realize how much effort the guys like @mizo must have put in to come this far and Your Majesty says they should not qualify for the next 2 seasons. It does help to be little less blunt

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    mizo wrote:

Its funny how you are passing on judgments on the fates of clubs sitting in US in front of a comp. You do not realize how much effort the guys like @mizo must have put in to come this far and Your Majesty says they should not qualify for the next 2 seasons. It does help to be little less blunt

"Delhi United FC and Hyderabad Globe FC" - What effort has they made, I wonder?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited March 2012
    Oh Rudra you are missing the point, Delhi United FC have named themselves after a city. Thats a lot of effort. :D
    Aizawl is also a city name I knew