Aizawl FC

Comments

• mizomizo 248 Points
    We lost again.. Aizawl FC 3 - 4 Mohamedan SC....
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    We lost again.. Aizawl FC 3 - 4 Mohamedan SC....
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    good luck next week
    is it players or just bad luck that aizawl losing
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    I don't know.. Players are good in skills. good enough to win any team in the league. i don't know what's wrong, may be we need to change our coach...
  • mizo wrote:
    I don't know.. Players are good in skills. good enough to win any team in the league. i don't know what's wrong, may be we need to change our coach...

Na, I think it is pressure. Today was not all bad. In fact your only bad loss came in the 5-0 loss to ONGC. The team is young and from your website I am guessing you guys have a lot of loanees as well. The players are obviously feeling the pressure. You guys are like the Pailan Arrows (2010-11) of the I-League 2nd Division. A team that will do bad in the beginning but will show potential and end the season being a huge success.

BTW @Mizo do me one HUGE favor. Please make Aizawl FC another Pune FC type club in which you guys have a good website (English), youtube channel (which you guys already have) and twitter and facebook (like page) and update them regularly.

And also in terms of players, do what Pune FC do and contract them to contracts of 3 years or 2 years or maybe 4 or 5 (for the youngsters). Also try advertising your players and make your club a professional Pune FC of the North-East type of club.

I swear it will be worth it. COME ON AIZAWL FC!
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    @arsenalfan, thank you for your advise, this is the first year for Aizawl FC after reviving our team. Till now we don't have many professional players in Mizoram though they may play in professional team but they are not professionals in mental. We have only one AFC 'B' License holder coach (Joseph who is looking after Aizawl FC). There are so many skill players in Mizoram but not professionals in mentally now.

Teams from others State always think that they can pull out any Mizo players without any proper contracts till date. They have to think different way now.

Mizoram is becoming a State of football festival now.. Red Ribbon Inter Village (a tournament consisting of 222 teams are participating) is going on now. MFA cup (A tournament consisting of all districts and blocks are participating) will be held from May. Then another MFA 3rd Division Zone Championship League, 2nd Division League and First Division league are on the way for this year. Aizawl FC is also one of Mizoram 3rd Division teams.
  • Look, none of us have watched the team (except Mizo ofcourse) so we cannot say if they have any technical/tactical deficiencies or not. Obviously inexperience is an issue. Lack of foreigners can be another issue..
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    We have 3 foreigners - 2 Nigerians, 1 Ghanaian. When we are starting final round those foreigners were acting like star players, but now they are like normal after losing matches.. :)
  • mizo wrote:
    @AizawlFC in twitter.com

thanks mate, you got a new follow :)