Players you want to see in East Bengal next session.

Comments

• no , absolute non sense player (may be he will be better under different coach or team)
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29643 Points
    Marcelinho is one of my favourites...I would go for him any day
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    edited March 2019
    ISL teams should sign foreigners from Japanese league, especially BFC, Jamshedpur and ATK who have lots of money. Even East Bengal can sign someone like Serginho who plays for Kashima Antlers instead of 5 crore Enrique Esqueda. Serginho salary is 4.5 crore in Kashima Antlers
    deepu
    @shanks_dehighliving: Why? Are you referring to his attitude?

I always thought he was one of the best talents in the ISL
  • Yes his attitude is worst,  no doubt on talent . On his day and provided hes in good mood he will single hanfedly win you matches but other days he won't even think about team for second 
    Hmmmmm......mercurial and selfish
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    We need players with actual age 30+- 2 who are having top level experience. Players like Elano who may be at their fag end of their career but not that late like Roberto Carlos or Forlan. Those types of players will come with decent experience to share with the Youngsters.
    Three players I have always wanted to play for East Bengal are (here I am not thinking too much about budget, availability i.e whether they are free agents or not etc.):

1. Diogo Luis Santo

2. Rogerinho Coutinho

3. Rafael Ramazotti

Diogo was an absolute legend at Buriram, some of his goals were a treat to watch but probably cannot be signed because he has recently signed a deal with Johor of Malaysia.

I have been a fan of Rogerinho ever since he scored a fantastic solo goal for Al-Kuwait against EB in 2013 in the AFC Cup. He is probably a bit past his prime and his contract with his current club Al-Faisaly runs until 2021 according to Transfermarkt

Ramazotti has often been (falsely) linked with East Bengal. He has been the Singapore Premier League top-scorer twice and has recently joined a Mexican club in controversial circumstances...so perhaps out of bounds
    https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/asian-football/singapore-football/1034208/hougang-united-fans-troll-juarez-fc-after-rafael-ramazotti-exit/
    DEFENCE123[Deleted User]
    What about the Indian players?

Let's begin with the goalkeepers for starters. We all know QEB's interest in Vishal Kaith and @shanks_dehighliving and other members have explained the shortcomings and strengths of him and other FCPC goalkeepers.

What about the goalkeepers in the I-League? Bilal Khan has been the standout goalkeeper this season with 9 clean sheets but what about the other goalkeepers?

It's interesting that though Rakshit Dagar has drawn a lot of flak for his performances, he has, along with James Kithan and Prabhsukhan Gill, kept 5 clean sheets--the second-best in the I-league
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    ISL TOP 4 Team for East Bengal can be (Assuming Jobby & Salam left for ATK) is

GK: Vishal Kaith, Bilal Khan & Dagar
    RB: Kamalpreet , Edwin Vanaspaul
    CB: Borja Gomez, Narender Gahlot
    CB: Robert Eslava, Jitendra Singh
    LB: Chullova, Manoj Mhd

DM 1 : Marcos Tebar or Ahmed Jahou
    DM 2:  Adil Khan or Suresh Singh Wangjam / Dika 

RW: Danmawia , Nikhil Poojary or Rahul KP
    AM: Saintos , E Lyndoh
    LW: Nestor Gordillo, Brandon
    FW: Enrique & Ogbeche , Manvir Singh

DEFENCE123