I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• ashindia wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <br><div><br></div><div>Also so far no clubs are interested in CK Vineeth... go for it.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Vineeth has a job, he needs to take permission from there to sign a club..this is Indian football, footballers are scared to leave permanent jobs for a full fledged football career...and we still complain when Indians get high salary because they are not that good!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Vinneth is working ??? I don't think so.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya, I doubt it. I mean who was he working for before Chirag came into Kerala. Also like Anil Kumar, Vineeth can easily just sign for any club that can assure him a salary and he will be fine.</div><div><br></div><div>I would understand what you are saying if this was an ONGC player where the players are also workers.</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    But why is mumbai fc behind rohit chand???amiri is better asian quota player than him<div>Not a good move as far as i feel</div><div>may be rohit should seriously think about the loads of european offers he have rather than wasting his time in i-league </div>

<br><br>Absolutely agree, fakruddin is way better than rohit chand, not just way better, way way better. Jamil's coaching abilities too limited to be able to bring out Fakruddin's full potential.<br><br>Mumbai FC is a club which has seriously disappointed me to the point of being pissed. I want good clubs from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad (regain its lost glory) rather than the north east.  i would rather encourage the wealthy in the aforementioned cities to put their money on football than encourage all the shady stuff going on in the north east to promote their clubs.  My strategy is simple, GET MONEY into football, popularize football among the wealthy, wean a part of the wealthy away from cricket. Promoting clubs from backward areas like the north east, will only encourage all kinds of voodoo stuff in indian football, more referees being managed by iconic influence etc.<br><br>TV coverage is very poor in the north east allowing these north easterners to get away with their voodoo magic in football. All they are doing is adding to corruption in a not so transparent system indian football is.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea metro city based clubs raising in ranks to play in top tier league consistently is very much need for the increase in financial stability of the league as well..</div><div>If the clubs here start getting fans and results they the league is here to stay stronger, but the owners need to know the value of their club location and the pros it could bring for the club and league by their better performances</div><div><br></div><div>And i was surprised this season because mumbai fc had better squad than what they had in previous season which makes it further worst about the results for me</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree but we also have to be careful about these big city clubs. Number 1 we need someone willing to start a team which can only happen if AIFF have a viable business plan that would insure investors that they would be safe. Number 2 we need to think about location. The best place that currently does not have a team in Kerala, mainly Kozhikozide which has amazing football support as seen by the EK Tournament. and Number 3 we need viable stadiums and sponsors which will only come if the support is good.</div><div><br></div><div>That is why Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore etc are and should not really get a team yet, to risky of an investment.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited May 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <br><div><br></div><div>Also so far no clubs are interested in CK Vineeth... go for it.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Vineeth has a job, he needs to take permission from there to sign a club..this is Indian football, footballers are scared to leave permanent jobs for a full fledged football career...and we still complain when Indians get high salary because they are not that good!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Vinneth is working ??? I don't think so.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya, I doubt it. I mean who was he working for before Chirag came into Kerala. Also like Anil Kumar, Vineeth can easily just sign for any club that can assure him a salary and he will be fine.</div><div><br></div><div>I would understand what you are saying if this was an ONGC player where the players are also workers.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Thanks for the comforting posts</div><div>@ashindia and @arsenalfan<;/div>
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya it's a photo of today's TOI Sports page(Goa edition) which Gouramangi uploaded from his fb profile and tagged the chief recruiter of Prayag Nabab Bhattacharya...The TOI report also gives his quotes about switching to Prayag</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ashlesh wrote:
    Mohun Bagan new signing Echezona..I just created his wiki page..<div><br></div><div><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echezona_Anyichie">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echezona_Anyichie</a> <br><div><br></div></div>;

<br><div><br></div><div>did he really played of Nigerian Junior team :O </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>yes, in u17 world cup...dont think he has developed much from there, otherwise why wud he have played in india 2nd div</div>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    MB made mistakes(by signing Eche).<br><br>SSAMITY demoted to 1st Div. <br> >:)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>too early to say, even odafa used to play for a bangladeshi club.... football is team game, maybe Eche got a bad team...but yes the signing doesnt look very good, but its cheap</div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    rudra wrote:
    sujoy1976 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>too early to say, even odafa used to play for a bangladeshi club.... football is team game, maybe Eche got a bad team...but yes the signing doesnt look very good, but its cheap</div>
    <br>As I said earlier several times, Eche has better technique than a Anwar Ali or even a Gourmangi Singh, results always don't speak for player's abilities, for e.g. the Pailan Arrows defenders did a pretty reasonable job given their team's serious deficiencies (to the point of paltry existence at best) in the midfield and offense until late into the second leg. That they conceded a lot of goals doesn't necessarily mean that the pailan arrows central defenders lacked quality, on the contrary, I think they were some of the most promising in the I league this season. MB defense this season wilted under the slightest of pressure, you just had to get the ball to the defense for them to start making silly mistakes, unimaginable at that level. Even yesterday, Masih almost gifted a goal, thanks to his poor receiving and trapping, it was more of Masih's fault than any of Pune FC strikers credit. MB defense this season did not make the rival forwards work hard enough to get their goals except in a few games.<br><br>One needs to develop the ability to judge players technically rather than making conclusions/comments merely based on team results, football after all is a team game.<br>