I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• ashindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    In that case..... I should probably make the "Indian Football Transfers 2012-12" now on wikipedia!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>You should do that only when AIFF puts the list on their website.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Na, I know what your thinking... you shall not beat me to it.</div><div><br></div><div>Just kidding, in all seriousness once the first transfer is reported on paper an article on transfers is acceptable</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-League_transfers_for_2012-13_season</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Okay finished. So far only got 5 transfers on the list. Please if you want me to add any please provide a link for proof.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    But why is mumbai fc behind rohit chand???amiri is better asian quota player than him<div>Not a good move as far as i feel</div><div>may be rohit should seriously think about the loads of european offers he have rather than wasting his time in i-league </div>
  • shankar wrote:
    But why is mumbai fc behind rohit chand???amiri is better asian quota player than him<div>Not a good move as far as i feel</div><div>may be rohit should seriously think about the loads of european offers he have rather than wasting his time in i-league </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Well technically you guys already have 2 Asian players, Amiri (Afghanistan) and Friday (Indonesia). Adding Rohit Chand can be very good for Mumbai and there defense and if they can keep hold of Ebi the Mumbai could be a threat next season.</div><div><br></div><div>Also so far no clubs are interested in CK Vineeth... go for it.</div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    shankar wrote:

<br><br>Absolutely agree, fakruddin is way better than rohit chand, not just way better, way way better. Jamil's coaching abilities too limited to be able to bring out Fakruddin's full potential.<br><br>Mumbai FC is a club which has seriously disappointed me to the point of being pissed. I want good clubs from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad (regain its lost glory) rather than the north east.  i would rather encourage the wealthy in the aforementioned cities to put their money on football than encourage all the shady stuff going on in the north east to promote their clubs.  My strategy is simple, GET MONEY into football, popularize football among the wealthy, wean a part of the wealthy away from cricket. Promoting clubs from backward areas like the north east, will only encourage all kinds of voodoo stuff in indian football, more referees being managed by iconic influence etc.<br><br>TV coverage is very poor in the north east allowing these north easterners to get away with their voodoo magic in football. Till date, Lajong's games are not even televised, before the astro turf, the pitch was the worst in the country, absolutely rocky pitch to favor local boys.  All they are doing is adding to corruption in a not so transparent system indian football is.<br>
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    The HAMZA transfer is weird!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited May 2012
    projenator wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><br>Absolutely agree, fakruddin is way better than rohit chand, not just way better, way way better. Jamil's coaching abilities too limited to be able to bring out Fakruddin's full potential.<br><br>Mumbai FC is a club which has seriously disappointed me to the point of being pissed. I want good clubs from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad (regain its lost glory) rather than the north east.  i would rather encourage the wealthy in the aforementioned cities to put their money on football than encourage all the shady stuff going on in the north east to promote their clubs.  My strategy is simple, GET MONEY into football, popularize football among the wealthy, wean a part of the wealthy away from cricket. Promoting clubs from backward areas like the north east, will only encourage all kinds of voodoo stuff in indian football, more referees being managed by iconic influence etc.<br><br>TV coverage is very poor in the north east allowing these north easterners to get away with their voodoo magic in football. All they are doing is adding to corruption in a not so transparent system indian football is.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea metro city based clubs raising in ranks to play in top tier league consistently is very much need for the increase in financial stability of the league as well..</div><div>If the clubs here start getting fans and results they the league is here to stay stronger, but the owners need to know the value of their club location and the pros it could bring for the club and league by their better performances</div><div><br></div><div>And i was surprised this season because mumbai fc had better squad than what they had in previous season which makes it further worst about the results for me</div>
    Mohammad Ghaddar was linked with MB few years back.He is currently the 2nd highest goalscorer in AFC Cup.He would be a great buy for EB to replace Tolgay.And he would come cheaper than Tolgay..
    <div class="fbPhotosPhotoCaption" tabindex="0" aria-live="polite" id="fbPhotoSnowliftCaption" style="outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; display: inline; width: auto; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span class="hasCaption"><br>Beginning of a new journey !!! Grateful and thks to the entire churchill family for supprting and counting on me for all this yrs... Had a great 5yrs, thnks to all my colleagues n coaches I've work with frm the day one.. Enjyed each an every trainin session and matches played wit u guys.. Will miss all the crazy arguement n silly fights we had on and off the pitch :( all the best guys !! GOA will miss u a lot but I'm sure I'll be keep coming back not just for my work n career but 4 d lovely frns n family</span></div>