I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    According to News Time and Twitter, EB trying to sign Chidi Edeh who was wanted by Morgan to appease the coach. I don't know what Morgan saw in him. Hopefully we will get Hassan with him or I don't see any trophy for EB next season. Chidi was in the worst form of his career in this season.
  • debjit1925 wrote: »
    According to News Time and Twitter, EB trying to sign Chidi Edeh who was wanted by Morgan to appease the coach. I don't know what Morgan saw in him. Hopefully we will get Hassan with him or I don't see any trophy for EB next season. Chidi was in the worst form of his career in this season.

<br><div><br></div><div>And so the shit signings begin... oh wait they started last month.</div>
    edited May 2012
    Latest updates from newspaper Bartaman: EB has already signed winger Ishfaq Ahmed from Salgaocar and Prayag United Goalkeeper Abhijeet Mondal, they have also signed Safar Sardar from Mohameddan. One top recruiter said that after losing Tolgay they have indeed gone all out for Van Dijk (although Van Dijk said it was rumor in Tweeter but now I think it might be intentional before the deal is done). He also said they are signing one more foreign striker. Also talks have started with Karim Bencharifa for next season.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    This shows how Bengali Channels were spot on! When transfer rumors started Chidi and Ishfaq were linked to EB, and now we know Morgan wanted them
  • rudra wrote: »
    This shows how Bengali Channels were spot on! When transfer rumors started Chidi and Ishfaq were linked to EB, and now we know Morgan wanted them

<br><div><br></div><div>Well your never sure. They get somethings right I give you that but not most of the time.</div>
    But I can't figure out why in the blue sky would Morgan want Chidi?
  • debjit1925 wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Could be just a 1-year deal on the bench for I-League, Fed Cup and AFC Cup and then a starter for CFL matches.</div><div><br></div><div>Should be the case. Chidi has a shit record when it comes to loyalty. He never stays at one club for more than one season! East Bengal need a long term striker, someone who can bag 18 goals a season like Tolgay or close to that and I think Van Djik could be the answer.</div><div><br></div><div>Although I wonder what will happen with Hassan Rabia and Sean Rooney. Both of them should come to I-League but who to. Maybe Pune FC could get one as a replacement for Kieta if he really leaves.</div>
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    debjit1925 wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Could be just a 1-year deal on the bench for I-League, Fed Cup and AFC Cup and then a starter for CFL matches.</div><div><br></div><div>Should be the case. Chidi has a shit record when it comes to loyalty. He never stays at one club for more than one season! East Bengal need a long term striker, someone who can bag 18 goals a season like Tolgay or close to that and I think Van Djik could be the answer.</div><div><br></div><div>Although I wonder what will happen with Hassan Rabia and Sean Rooney. Both of them should come to I-League but who to. Maybe Pune FC could get one as a replacement for Kieta if he really leaves.</div>

<br><div>Pune signed James Moga to replace Keita.</div>
  • Um, hello... rumors. <div><br></div><div>Wasnt Subhash Roy Chowdhury signed by Mohun Bagan a week ago and now he has "supposedly" re-signed for Dempo.</div>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    what about soumik?<br>is it confirmed?<br><br>no news in abp, the telegraph.<br>