I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    C.K Vineeth (Chirag Kerala) - 8 goals (most not from strikers position but attacking winger) has already joined his office. But he is still keeping his options open for I League. He has 3-4 options from I League clubs..<div><br></div><div>Let's hope he is there. He is a great talent...</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    C.K Vineeth (Chirag Kerala) - 8 goals (most not from strikers position but attacking winger) has already joined his office. But he is still keeping his options open for I League. He has 3-4 options from I League clubs..<div><br></div><div>Let's hope he is there. He is a great talent...</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>This is what happens when clubs like Chirag, air India, united sikkim don't pay the players...the guys who need to earn money leave and join some office or PSU....F**** crazy</div>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    any more rumours?<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Cha Du Ri rumor is a not a rumor but actually a joke. </font>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    why joke? tell me more about subroto Bhatt, soumik, vashum<br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    The hard tackle has come out with facts in most of the cases involving transfer. Have seen it last year also. So today's news of TJM and Vashum switching loyalities to MB is extremely interesting. So fingers crossed... [-(
  • gaffertape wrote: »
    TJM has been a fresh air breath to Indian and Kolkata football<div style="font-weight: normal; ">if he was given the time like Armand Colaco at Dempo he could also achieve the same success. His trophy record in the past 2 years is 2nd to none.</div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Don't forget Dempo didn't win anything for the 1st few years of AC tenure.</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">there are a lot of 1 season wonders in India, but when the players voted, we all know who won the coach of the year ! The players have their favorite coaches , and they are not the ones who ask for commission from their salaries !</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><b>Some Indian coaches mistake themselves for agents , thats why we need more foreign coaches or we will have management people signing players like at MB !</b></div>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Agree and Disagree, at a 50/50 on that statement. There are coaches like Derrik Periera who are good coaches and then Armando of course but I do see what you are saying and we should encourage some clubs to take on a foreign coach and Indian assistant. I just dont want us to be like Saudi Arabia which has all foreign managers in there league. We obviously need development in coaching.</div>
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    i am really surprised how come MB signed players :O they dont have coach or manager in place <div>without coach how they can sign <br>coaches are best to know what he need <br>m surprised whats going on in MB :P </div><div>i wont be surprised if MB goes without a trophy and next year again changing squad and sacking coaches </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>They follow an old way or current if you look at baseball where it is the financial General Manager who does the signings and the coach works with what he has.</div><div><br></div><div>It is stupid to do that in football. They should sign Santosh Kashyap, he wont be long-term but he can bring in a lot of youth to Bagan and make a long-term team for the club if given time.</div>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <P>Hi guys, sorry could not chip in here for last few days. A lot of drama is happening around EB and MB it seems :-) Just to turn the attention a bit towards not so fortunate clubs who crave for being in limelight, talented MF and product of Baichung Bhutia Football School, Vikram Singh Gill has been signed by United Sikkim. Besides MFC player Sampath Kuttimani linked with a move to Sporting Goa. Also Chirag Kerala youngster Sabas Saleel completed the formality to move to Dempo.</P>
    <P>By the way as a number of IFN members suggested, I am trying to categorize the transfer updates of different club on different web pages - so that we can keep a track of all the activities our favorite club is making in transfer market. Right now I have created pages for EB, MB & Dempo and doing it for Prayag as I write this post. You can get all the club wise pages hiperlinked in the below link:http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_40_TRANSFER-LIVE.html</P>;
    <P>Let me know if you think it will be useful. Please check it out and give me your suggestions and feedback. Thanks.</P>