I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    TJM has been a fresh air breath to Indian and Kolkata football<div>if he was given the time like Armand Colaco at Dempo he could also achieve the same success. His trophy record in the past 2 years is 2nd to none.</div><div>Don't forget Dempo didn't win anything for the 1st few years of AC tenure.</div><div><br></div><div>there are a lot of 1 season wonders in India, but when the players voted, we all know who won the coach of the year ! The players have their favorite coaches , and they are not the ones who ask for commission from their salaries !</div><div><br></div><div>Some Indian coaches mistake themselves for agents , thats why we need more foreign coaches or we will have management people signing players like at MB !</div>
    <div><br></div><div>Exactly....rite on the buck</div>
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    Tutu uncle please take MORGAN instead of Kashyap<br>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote: »
    good<br><br>can morgan, vashum, soumik join mb?<br> :\"> :x

vashum move is impossible. He along with robin, subodh, naoba, raju and lenn has already taken advance payment from club and signed 2 yrs contract extension. No way! Pure rumor
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    what about soumik?<br>
  • Raymond will coach the pailan arrows. He was the u-19 coach of PSV. I think the dutch season come to india; Also I heard a dutch coach also for senior team. Which is good move for Indian football. <div>As per academy coaches like scott o donnel, pappas, they are good technically, wish they will do well in India. Now India have vision and working towards it.<div>As per transfer I know Bagan trying tolgay and vashum from february,I know east cry foul on tolgay, But how can tolgay take advance for 2012-13 on 12th may when he going to sign on for mariners 3 days after; But EB do this type of fake things successfully in past wish they will fail this time.</div></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Raymond will coach the pailan arrows. He was the u-19 coach of PSV. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Talks are still on..he hasn't given the final nod</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    can morgan, vashum, soumik join mb?<br> :\"> :x [/quote]

vashum move is impossible. He along with robin, subodh, naoba, raju and lenn has already taken advance payment from club and signed 2 yrs contract extension. No way! Pure rumor[/quote]

<br><div>Sourav, there are talks in FB that Penn and Okpara asked for release from club? Is it true?</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    okpara and penn both has 1 yr contract left. They too can't change colors.
  • Mohun bagan need a experienced manager who will take decision on tactis and games; Subrata will do this job well, UB esp Siddhartha want a TD or manager who can talk to them and work together which don't work for subrata. UB don't like the fact of Zeleny and he complained against Subrata. Also 2 officials don't want subrata!!! So its hard to see Subrata in MB.So better TD needed Morgan will work but I dont want to see a rival coach; so wish better coach will come and stays longer time.<div>As Kashyap he is a AFC a licensee and a very good coach; work very well with young Air India side; mentored them well so its good decision to take him as coach make him familiar to MB, he can work longer time for MB and may become the head but for now its better to work under a TD. Prasanta didn't work well with younger ones; santosh is far better option for MB.</div>
  • @ Rudra Bengali dailyPratidin  said Raymond confirmed !!!!!!