I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• Agreed. Ranty Martins money for Hernandez is a bargain. If I was coach I would beg the board to say YES!
  • <span style="color: rgb(57, 57, 57); font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 28px; line-height: 30px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Desmond Bulpin signs for Lajong FC</span><div><span name="advenueINTEXT" id="advenueINTEXT" style="font-family: Arial; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: medium; "><div class="storydiv" id="storydiv" style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-size: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 17px; float: left; margin-right: 20px; "><div class="Normal" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 20px; ">SHILLONG: <a href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Shillong-Lajong-Football-Club"; style="color: rgb(51, 103, 151); text-decoration: none; ">Shillong Lajong Football Club</a> on Friday signed former English Premier League coach <a href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Demond-Bulpin"; style="color: rgb(51, 103, 151); text-decoration: none; ">Demond Bulpin</a> and five other players in an attempt to boost their side ahead of <a href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/I-League"; style="color: rgb(51, 103, 151); text-decoration: none; ">I-League</a>5.<br><br>Bulpin, a Scottish football coach, was also the former head coach of AIFF's developmental side, Indian Arrows, made up of U-21 players.<br><br>Announcing the signing of Bulpin, Shillong Lajong FC secretary Larsing M Sawyan said he was confident that Bulpin's induction into the club would help them to a better position in the I-League table next season.<br><br>In England, Bulpin had worked for football clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur, Queens Park Rangers, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Stockport County, Plymouth Argyle and Leicester City.<br><br>Bulpin has also worked in countries such as Singapore, Phillipines and Uzbekistan, where he was the former head coach of the U-17 team.<br><br>Ming however, denied sacking Pradyum Reddy, who successfully led the club to retain its position in the I-League last season.<br><br>According to Ming, Reddy would continue to work for the youth development program of the club, which is mainly to develop and identify talented youngsters of the region and guide them to make a career in football.<br><br>The club has also signed contracts with five I-League players besides retaining the services of Renedy Singh, Sushil Kumar, Chitra Sen Singh and foreign recruit John D Meyongar.<br><br>To boost its weak defence, the club has signed Gobind Singh (from Sikkim United), Jeebon Singh of Pailan Arrows and a national U-23 football player.<br><br>Basant Singh who played for Sikkim United last season and represented Manipur in the <a href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Santosh-Trophy"; style="color: rgb(51, 103, 151); text-decoration: none; ">Santosh Trophy</a>, has also been enrolled along with Rolin Son Hungyo of Pune FC.<br><br>Shillong Lajong FC also signed a short-term contract with Milchol Son, a North Korean U-23 National player, and the club hopes to extend his contract after reviewing his performance in July.<br></div><div class="Normal" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 20px; "><hr>One question... WHO WAS THE ONE IN JANUARY WHO SAID DES WOULD NOT COME BACK TO INDIA!?</div></div></span></div><div><br></div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    scottish replaced by another scottish
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    <P>The following players are confirmed for MB.9-10 will be added to this list.This have been sent to IFA for transfer</P>
    <P>Retained players are - <BR>1. Odafa Okolie <BR>2. Shilton Paul<BR><SPAN class=text_exposed_show>3. Rakesh Masih<BR>4. Rahim Nabi<BR>5. Sourav Chakraborty<BR>6. Manish Maithani<BR>7. Jewel Raja<BR>8. Manish Bhargav <BR>9. Deepak Somnath Kumar <BR><BR>New Recruits are - <BR>1. Arindam <BR>2. Navin Kumar <BR>3. Milton <BR>4. Aibor Singh <BR>5. Rajib Ghosh <BR>6. Nirmal Chettri <BR>7. Warundeep Singh <BR>8. Khelemba Singh<BR>9. Mehraj Uddin Wadoo<BR>10. Mohun Sarkar<BR>11. Denson Debdas<BR>12. Bijendra Rai<BR>13. CS Sabeeth<BR>14. Dipendu Biswas<BR>15. Eche (F)<BR>16. Stanley (F)<BR>17. Tolgay Ozbey (F)</SPAN></P>
    <P> </P>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Nabab Bhattacharya said that Carlos Hernandez declined PU's offer and joined a club in Iran...</span></font>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    phissssss.....the bubble bursts
  • i was not sure about this from the start, Hernandez mentioned that I-league has got no international value...
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Is the temporary signing of korean U-23 player for a year or 2 months?? If 2 months, what is the use of signing him till july?? Is there any tournament coming up within this time?? 
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font>
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    Is the temporary signing of korean U-23 player for a year or 2 months?? If 2 months, what is the use of signing him till july?? Is there any tournament coming up within this time?? 

<br><div>if he is good enough then they will sign him for full season </div>

<br><div><br></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">That's what bothers me?? What is the use of 2 month signing, when there is not </span><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">tournament</span><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "> in vicinity?? They could have called him for "TRIAL" for longer duration instead of giving him contract now(if they wanted to see his potential)!! By that Lajong would have saved some money!! (not sure about contract details, but assuming atleast 2-3 lakhs in total for 2 months)</span>
    </div>