I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• FutballerFutballer 0 Points
    this one impressed me more he looks strong for a small player!<div><br></div><div><a href="
    </div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    Futballer wrote: »
    I also think he has great distribution and vision to create plays for his fellow players..I noticed that turn also he can take players on and hold on to the ball.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Would be good to have an Argentina player in our league you can tell his south american style player small,good on the ball.He looks very sharp though saw him switch on and off his speed.</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I posted yesterday my friend saw him trian one day with Mumbai F.C last november but coach was informed by club they could not afford asian player at that time.</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Would be good to see him in I league action! I found him on facebook dying to ask him if he will be returning to India or not!!</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Agree. Young, Argentina... sounds good. Also I doubt he wants much.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">When I think about it though I rather Mumbai go for an experienced foreigner. That is the problem with 4 slots foreignersbut obviously we all know what will happen if that was not in play.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Yes unless they get an experienced defensive midfielder or striker then this guy can play off them or create for them to finish! A win win!</div><div><br></div><div>No idea how much he would ask for but if Mumbai could not afford him last season,can they this season?</div><div><br></div><div>on his youtube page says he played in Spain for C.D Mirandes <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD_Mirandés&quot; style="font-size: 10pt; ">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD_Mirandés&lt;/a&gt;&nbsp;they are in spanish second division.</div><div><br></div>
  • Futballer wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    I also think he has great distribution and vision to create plays for his fellow players..I noticed that turn also he can take players on and hold on to the ball.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Would be good to have an Argentina player in our league you can tell his south american style player small,good on the ball.He looks very sharp though saw him switch on and off his speed.</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I posted yesterday my friend saw him trian one day with Mumbai F.C last november but coach was informed by club they could not afford asian player at that time.</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Would be good to see him in I league action! I found him on facebook dying to ask him if he will be returning to India or not!!</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Agree. Young, Argentina... sounds good. Also I doubt he wants much.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">When I think about it though I rather Mumbai go for an experienced foreigner. That is the problem with 4 slots foreignersbut obviously we all know what will happen if that was not in play.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Yes unless they get an experienced defensive midfielder or striker then this guy can play off them or create for them to finish! A win win!</div><div><br></div><div>No idea how much he would ask for but if Mumbai could not afford him last season,can they this season?</div><div><br></div><div>on his youtube page says he played in Spain for C.D Mirandes <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD_Mirandés&quot; style="font-size: 10pt; ">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD_Mirandés&lt;/a&gt;&nbsp;they are in spanish second division.</div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>They were just promoted from the 3rd Division. Also his name is not there... probably youth player.</div>
    i think that is impressive no it says he was there season 07-08!<div><br></div><div>just got my friend request accepted by him!time to find more information out :) </div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i think that is impressive no it says he was there season 07-08!<div><br></div><div>just got my friend request accepted by him!time to find more information out :) </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>dont get me wrong man...but i have a weird feeling that you are his agent :P</div><div>btw could you introduce yourself at introduction thread</div><div><br></div><div>anyway this season MFC is really trying their best to perform better so you could expect them to shell out more money in transfer market that what they usually do....and if he is still impressing jamil they they could well sign him</div><div><br></div><div>And @rudra where did you heard of signing 2 new africans to MFC???i think  ebi is the <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">only</span><span style="font-size: 10pt; "> foreigner confirmed so far for next season</span></div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    shankar wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>dont get me wrong man...but i have a weird feeling that you are his agent :P</div><div>btw could you introduce yourself at introduction thread</div><div><br></div><div>anyway this season MFC is really trying their best to perform better so you could expect them to shell out more money in transfer market that what they usually do....and if he is still impressing jamil they they could well sign him</div><div><br></div><div>And @rudra where did you heard of signing 2 new africans to MFC???i think  ebi is the <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">only</span><span style="font-size: 10pt; "> foreigner confirmed so far for next season</span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>no offence taken i can see how it would look that way lol but i am not an agent i would love to be one though.</div><div><br></div><div>i just introduced myself also,sorry new to this forum!</div><div><br></div><div>I hope they do shell out more money i honestly expected more from them at the start of last season.so far the signings they have made sound good.</div><div><br></div><div>anyone have any news with AI transfers?Sikkim?pune?</div><div><br></div><div>really loving being apart of this forum!</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited June 2012
    shankar wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>no offence taken i can see how it would look that way lol but i am not an agent i would love to be one though.</div><div><br></div><div>i just introduced myself also,sorry new to this forum!</div><div><br></div><div>I hope they do shell out more money i honestly expected more from them at the start of last season.so far the signings they have made sound good.</div><div><br></div><div>anyone have any news with AI transfers?Sikkim?pune?</div><div><br></div><div>really loving being apart of this forum!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>ohh thats cool man....dont take me serious coz i dont talk seriously....(actually i am yet to introduce myself in that thread too ;) )</div><div>and as far as AI goes all news of players leaving is coming...they are not able to hold their present star players forget about buying them....</div><div>and then sikkim is looking pretty confident to get 2-3 stars from their trials and their promise to get some europeans to their team looks like will take time to finally take place</div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    Carlos Hernandez is asking as much as Ranty Martins

<br><br>i think that is justified.... he is still in his prime....plays for a national team ranked 59th in the world.... has scored and helped defeat much higher ranked nations like france and usa(twice)....so compared to ranty i think he deserves more.... but here i feel that ranty is SERIOUSLY OVERPAID...<br>