I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > APL player? Hard to tell how this will work.

wiki says he got 3 caps for national team... so cant rule out as bad player

if he turn out even close to amiri then he will be a good signing for air india
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

A trend showing that teams are bringing in better players in the jan transfer window than what the they had from the start of the league.

What the heck they were doing before the the league started?

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > APL player? Hard to tell how this will work.

If Amiri was not signed by MFC he would been playing in APL too,so don't judge them.As @shankar ; said hes Afghan Int too.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > A trend showing that teams are bringing in better players in the jan transfer window than what the they had from the start of the league.
    >
    > What the heck they were doing before the the league started?

our clubs dont have the belief that they can attract quality foreigners ... and also most of asian leagues have jan-dec season so now all players would be thinking of making move to new teams
  • I did not judge but going bt APL quality (full matches on youtube) I am guessing he wont be as affective as Amiri.

• > Domnic said:
    > > debarghya89 said:
    > > Probably this is the player coming to USFC..(Don't ask for a source!!)

>
    >

Will a player of this quality join a club at the bottom of the "Indian" League.  The case with top teams is different as these players have a chance to play in AFC cup. But USFC, give me a break.  It will be a big coup if they manage to sign him. Anyways best of luck to Usfc.

Spain is in deep economic turmoil and we are witnessing migration of lot of people from Spain to foreign countries in search of jobs. Expect many coaches and players from Spanish lower division clubs to come to India next year.

• This guy plays with the best club in Hong Kong though. They pay well and they have a good chance of playing high-profile European clubs each summer (Arsenal last summer for example).

The thing with this guy though is that he is 33 years old. He has barely played for his club as well and he is a striker which is what United Sikkim need. If they can pull it off then they have just managed a good signing. Of course there will have to be the big salary but I am guessing a 4-month deal is not worth much.

If United Sikkim can pull of the signing of this Spanish player then I can see them surviving. Look at their game against Pailan Arrows you can see they are a side that are missing that link in attack. They could also use a foreign defender or defensive midfielder. Salau keeps dropping back and Landa keeps playing the main striker when he is really a midfielder. Nima Tamang, Monotosh Ghosh, Anwar Ali, Sandesh Jhingan, Linekar Machado, are also good right now.

They are close. Just 2 plugs left open.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

By the time thses guys come and get settled, the league will be over. Although there is a break but they wont get matchtime. We can clearly see Salgaocar is not yet settled.

• In my opinion in this season this teams will be fight to not relegate:
    Shillong, Air India, Sikkim, and Mohun. Shillong and Air India have
    really bad calendar. Everything will depend on how Shillong will be play at
    home. Last games is not good. Away games is really poor. Air India
    still play really poor, and Jagroop is really bad. Sukwindher sometimes
    keeping well but also sometimes have bad games. And Air India defense is
    too weak. If Shillong take Stanley I think they will be saved. But
    everything will depend on which players take Sikkim. If They take this
    spanish mate, and also someone, maybe They will saved. In home game They
    always good, but They must reapir his style in away game. Ghosh keeping
    last game really good, like this away game against Churchill where he stopped many hard ball. Anyway even Mohun don't
    make sleep quietly. If Mariners will be play like now They will be have
    big trouble. But I think Odafa help They. So in my opinion three teams
    will be fight in one place to stay. This will be Shillong, Sikkim and
    Air India. Odafa will help Mariners. Josimar, Obatola, Karanjiit,
    Wilkinson, Sabrosa will help Salgaocar. Kalu, Sugishita, Keita, Bruno,
    Berland will help Sporting. Other teams make sleep quietly. ONGC in few
    games I think will be one more time surprise. Pailan is calm and other
    teams have too many points, and played too good for "my three teams to
    relegate".

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Ashlesh
    > Joyptan said:

> In a bid to strengthen their defence line, Sporting Club de Goa are set to sign Angel Berlanga, a Spanish defender who ply trade with the New Zealand club Auckland City FC.
    >
    > http://feverpitch.in/SiteWeb/Newsdesc.aspx?SID=7FAE624B-5B31-4D3F-8546-3163388B0957

I WAS THERE FOR THE SPORTING MATCH 
    SORTING HAVE ONE MORE SPAINISH GUY WHO WAS THERE AT THE VENUE 

He is a striker, Sporting might release keita.