I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Wether that is a joke I dont know but going to the realistic changes. Pereira again would probably be a good choice at Dempo. Morgan would have to work from the bottom again at Salgaocar. Papas would be in heaven at Pune FC (but would that mean no India U22 job). And I am guessing Nathan Hall to Pailan Arrows.

Nathan Hall just move into coaching after working as a fitness coach and assistant coach for a few years, I doubt he is ready to handle the Pailan team.

to add to @Dominic

Latest rumours/possibilities of coaches moving around.

Derrick Pereira- Pune FC to Dempo

Trevot Morgan - E.Bengal to Salgaocar

Arthur Papas - Pailan to Pune FC

A. Colaco - Rested

David Booth -  to join up with Desmond Bulpin and Bob Houghton to form a dream team to replace Louis Van Haal & Danny Blind, Patrick Kluivert at Netherlands National team and show them how to play football the proper way. 

Santosh Kashyap -Lajong

I'd like to see Kashyap or Reddy at Pailan as both have done very well with developing young players over the past few years, but given Pailan's Bengal connection, it could go to Sanjoy Sen . It all depends on whether Pailan guys make the call or if Rob Baan/AIFF make the decisions.

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

As for Churchill drama, when Alemao was trying to negotiate with Bilal Narjarin..., the latter asked for an extension for his buddy Akram too...this was 1 of the stumbling blocks too.

A lot of clubs reluctant to sign longer , big contracts with players right now, as everyone is uncertain as to what will happen next year with I-League and IMG-R tournament.
    Should have some clarity after this months meeting

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

How unethical on the part of players to negotiate for their buddies even if they are not in the scheme of things.

Odafa had done the same thing with CB by forcing them to retain Felix Chimaoku (Family member of Odafa) some seasons back.

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Acording To Bengali News Paper " Bortoman " East Bengal FC Has Linked With Pune FC Striker Jeje Lalpekhlua For Next Season.

edited February 2013

Rarely will you hear of a transfer deal that is almost sure but fails at the last minute on medical grounds.

How stupid of the player to come all the way and hide the facts only to be caught by shrewd management at the last moment. Probably these guys think that India is so backward and wont have medical facilities to detect their problem.

• > hadfadkar said:
    > Acording To Bengali News Paper " Bortoman " East Bengal FC Has Linked With Pune FC Striker Jeje Lalpekhlua For Next Season.

He is already struggling at Pune FC. Why would he want to ruin himself some more.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Buzz is that, east bengal would release Robin Singh next season and will try for Jeje. The contract between Jeje and pune fc gonna end on May.

Both useless fellows.

• Jeje and Robin have been injury hit. Dont call them useless yet. That is what Arsenal fans did with Ramsey after he played shit coming back from injury. Now Ramsey has been fit a full year and is playing brilliant.

Patience.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Domnic
    Both useless fellows.

LMAO!!! :))