I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• Domnic said:

Arsenalkid700 said:
    Daisuke who is going to join DSK apparently. Not sure if its exactly DSK but he is leaving them.

How does this matter. He is Asian and Karpeh is not.

I dont know. I am just repeating what i heard. I will look it up because I swear there was an African that counted as a Aussie last season.

• so we have 3 afghans playing in the I-league now.... ali ashfaq and zeeshan rehman and some player from nepal like rohit chand would be a good addition too.... this would increase the followers of the i-league to neighboring nations.... also would enhance the market value of the clubs signing them.... they can sell jerseys of those players in their countries too.... the clubs should think about commercial aspect too like what sporting B did with sunil ... we all were interested in knowing about the club and sunil.... rohit chand was religiously followed during his stay in i-league

• Rohit was not good enough. Ali is overrated. Rehman would be great though.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Rohit was not good enough. Ali is overrated. Rehman would be great though.

its not about being good enough...
    i would say this would make our league a famous one in sub continent and IMG has real scope of getting excellent deal in those countries too
    and with more scope of money we can expect better telecast quality for fans too
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Which club will waste one foreign slot for a substandard player just for sake of marketing. Impossible to think of it.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Could just start with allowing one...n see wat happens..

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@shah476. Just curious to know if there is a prof football league in Pak. And what kind of salaries are paid. Bcoz in India we are definitely paying too much.

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > i think subcontinent players should be signed us normal players just like European clubs do under European union rule 

defenetly not going to help Indian players ....

• ashindiaashindia 9264 Points

I dont think SAFF players are that good except 1 or 2 so waste it is.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Ours is semi pro...max they can get including allowences plys fixed salary is 10laks a year.. n thats few players at big 2sides..