I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• Actually I am not going to lie. If an I-League club goes after Bruno Cazarine that could happen. The guy was on trial with Coventry City of the Championship but he is close to 30-years old, a free agent, and has not played this season yet. Seems like a good striker signing for a team that needs one. (Dempo? Pune? East Bengal?)

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Actually I am not going to lie. If an I-League club goes after Bruno Cazarine that could happen. The guy was on trial with Coventry City of the Championship but he is close to 30-years old, a free agent, and has not played this season yet. Seems like a good striker signing for a team that needs one. (Dempo? Pune? East Bengal?)

Good signing he'll be, but he should be demanding high wages.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    BTW, did Churchill Brothers say that Van Den Brink could come back over the summer. Seriously, I dont care about the injury. It should be healed and if he is willing then why not?

Yes. He was offered to be taken at the start of next season. And he has shown positive interest in playing.

• > ashindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Actually I am not going to lie. If an I-League club goes after Bruno Cazarine that could happen. The guy was on trial with Coventry City of the Championship but he is close to 30-years old, a free agent, and has not played this season yet. Seems like a good striker signing for a team that needs one. (Dempo? Pune? East Bengal?)

>
    >

Good signing he'll be, but he should be demanding high wages.

Yep, that is my only fear about this. I mean if it was still January then maybe a good old 4-5 month deal at reduced wages would have worked but a summer deal would be tough as it would need to be full season and I am guessing he will be looking for work as well (and will get offers).

Perhaps a club can offer him what Bilal got. As soon as a better deal comes you go but I doubt any I-League club will accept that again.
  • > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > BTW, did Churchill Brothers say that Van Den Brink could come back over the summer. Seriously, I dont care about the injury. It should be healed and if he is willing then why not?
    >
    > Yes. He was offered to be taken at the start of next season. And he has shown positive interest in playing.
    >

That is good at least.
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited February 2013

So now it is official. Lamine Tamba is officially a Churchill Brothers player.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700
    > BTW, did Churchill Brothers say that Van Den Brink could come back over the summer. Seriously, I dont care about the injury. It should be healed and if he is willing then why not?

i think he was only interested bcoz he was unfit! time to make some good money while u gain ur fitness, same with carlos it seems
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > BTW, did Churchill Brothers say that Van Den Brink could come back over the summer. Seriously, I dont care about the injury. It should be healed and if he is willing then why not?
    >

i think he was only interested bcoz he was unfit! time to make some good money while u gain ur fitness, same with carlos it seems

Your probably right about Brink. I can see him returning to the A-League next season easy and if not, than an AFC Champions League squad may make a move (Thai clubs etc) but Carlos I dont think came here for exactly that.

I mean, it is not as if Carlos was not fit at the end of the 2011-12 A-League season. Something happened between the end of the season and him signing with Prayag because as soon as I saw pictures of him, he looked really husky. He had offers from other A-League clubs apparently as well.

I wont make an exact assumption of why he ultimately joined here but I dont think it is just to build fitness.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Today is the Transfer Deadline day in Indian Football . Expect one or two clubs to sign players & some deals to be disclosed.

• Pune FC replacing Daisuke??