I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Joyptan said:
    Southern Samity signs Nigerian defender Emanual for I-league 2nd div. He chould play today in CFL against East Bengal.

Did he play today against EB?? If yes then Southern Samity has no chance.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Domnic said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Southern Samity signs Nigerian defender Emanual for I-league 2nd div. He chould play today in CFL against East Bengal.
    >
    >
    >
    > Did he play today against EB?? If yes then Southern Samity has no chance.

yes he did..and yes hopefully they dont qualify...anyways the team is not good enough...
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

If conciding 4 goal against one of best team in india with almost full strenth side reduces their chances in 2nd div then no 2nd div team have any chance.

• So. What do you guys think of the signing for Bohima for Pune FC. I would say that it is an okay signing. I have never seen a Football West (Western Australia) League game before but he was top scorer one season in it and he has played in the A-League before.

I am guessing he will be the guy to come off the bench, however I can see Pereira benching Wali and starting Anas with Ralte in the back and have Moga and Bohima form a double-tandem up front. Of course that would hurt Jeje's chances of playing. Subhash Singh can just move out wide.

Mondal
    Tabia-Anas-Ralte-Gurjinder
    Tsewang-Douhou-Izumi-Subhash
    Moga-Bohima

Not bad at all.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

teams to spend some money on scouting other players other than recycle the existing ones

• And thus the bullshit saga has concluded. Mikael Silvester is now officially an MLS player (unless something strange happens). He signed a reported 2-year deal with the Portland Timbers and thus ending speculation of a move to Dodsal.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Ranti Martins to leave Prayag/Kolkata next season. He has got better offers than what Prayag give and he isn't that happy eather in Prayag.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Ranti Martins to leave Prayag/Kolkata next season. He has got better offers than what Prayag give and he isn't that happy eather in Prayag.

Where is he going? I can already see United Sikkim making an offer of 12 lakhs + a baby echidna.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited February 2013

Only MB and EB can bite this pie called "Ranti". How about Ranti and Beto back together.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

2 corporates coming and dodsal likely too,,,,

so there will more teams who will overpay their players from next season on.

ranti could go any of these places