I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

I can assure you guys that players (especially the foreign guys) are well looked after by Churchill. The whole family is so attached to the club that players also feel like part of the family. Odafa was treated like a son by Alemao and thats why he resisted a move to Kolkata for many years but ultimately the offer was too much to resist.

As per what I know Bilal and Akram were also happy with the owners. But again money was the factor. I cant imagine a team with Bilal, Beto, Odafe, Sunil (if possible) n Akram. Will be great to see this strike force.

Finally, I knew for a long time that Odafe may be back. Lot of news going around.

@cyril. Who is the guy on the right. Doesnt look like Yuri or Savio.

• with churchill anything is possible. If they like you they treat you like a king.

fernscyril said:
    with churchill anything is possible. If they like you they treat you like a king.

Bhowmick is also like them. If good then good if not you will have it.
    I still cant forget what he did with Balan. He brought him as sub and then Balan missed open chance, one on one with GK. Poor fellow got substituted again within 2 min after coming on. How depressing it must be for a player.

• players are not happy with Balan. He always demands to start. how could they start with Balan and keep Akram on the bench. That day too he tried to play dirty hence the substitution. 

• Thats normal for young players like Balan. He has potential but he needs to actually play.

Loan him out. He is to old for Pailan Arrows. Maybe United Sikkim.

I doubt whether he will get any play time after the signing of Sunil and Arezou. How can he demand??? What non sense behaviour.

• Because the player is young and needs to play. You dont sign a 23-year old with potential as just back-up. That will ruin his career! Look at CS Sabeeth.

Arsenalkid700 said:
    Thats normal for young players like Balan. He has potential but he needs to actually play.

Loan him out. He is to old for Pailan Arrows. Maybe United Sikkim.

You are talking as though they have a strong bench like East Bengal wjo have excess. And nobody will takw such a injury prone player. And @cyril must be knowing how much Alemao has helped Balan at a personal level. I dont want to talk all that.