I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    Utpal wrote:
    Sensational will be the right word if this materializes. Check this out: http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html

6th April 2012 :- Dempo In Talks With South Korean World-cupper Lee Dong-Gook

I don't think it's a rumor. But these former world cuppers or so called big names are always don't show that commitment for smaller clubs. I may be wrong. But that's what I personally feel. anyway I would love to see him play a full season in india
  • imsourav wrote:
    Utpal wrote:
    Sensational will be the right word if this materializes. Check this out: http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html

6th April 2012 :- Dempo In Talks With South Korean World-cupper Lee Dong-Gook

I don't think it's a rumor. But these former world cuppers or so called big names are always don't show that commitment for smaller clubs. I may be wrong. But that's what I personally feel. anyway I would love to see him play a full season in india

Yep, thats what it is like in MLS. We have Beckham, Thierry Henry, and many other former world cup champions or players for big clubs but they wont work as hard.

Example would be former Barcelona captain Rafa Marquez who plays for my New York Red Bulls. He is shit when playing for Red Bulls and he does not look like playing but then when he plays for Mexico internationally he turns into a superstar.
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    projenator wrote:
    Mumbai FC left back is Nicolau Rodrigues but I don't see this in any of the MB fans facebook groups, although I am returning to these forums after a full week off.

No your wrong that's Keegan Pereira.I knew his transfer would happen he's a gem.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Mumbai FC left back going to Mohun Bagan is Dhanachandra Singh, he plays centre back or left back
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited April 2012
    gaffertape wrote:
    Mumbai FC left back going to Mohun Bagan is Dhanachandra Singh, he plays centre back or left back

He's a C.B,can actually throw longer than Raju Gaikwad,another Air India FC trained-groomed player ;;)

Very strong and bulky(179cm),but prone to silliest mistakes at times.
  • ashindia wrote:
    gaffertape wrote:

He's a C.B,can actually throw longer than Raju Gaikwad,another Air India FC trained-groomed player ;;)

Very strong and bulky(179cm),but prone to silliest mistakes at times.

Good move from Mohun Bagan. Chandra is a great player.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    chandra is a good player for mid table teams...not sure about his talent to meet the pressure of both kolkatta fans and being part of top team...
    he would be best if he make a move to team like pune or prayag where he could play for top team as well would be able to feel without any pressure

and keegan is a decent player but at times gets too aggressive and can put his team in trouble..
    but i wish both stays at least for this season and mainly i am happy that no one has shown interest on amiri , lobo and nicholas yet
  • shankar wrote:
    chandra is a good player for mid table teams...not sure about his talent to meet the pressure of both kolkatta fans and being part of top team...
    he would be best if he make a move to team like pune or prayag where he could play for top team as well would be able to feel without any pressure

and keegan is a decent player but at times gets too aggressive and can put his team in trouble..
    but i wish both stays at least for this season and mainly i am happy that no one has shown interest on amiri , lobo and nicholas yet

I expect Mumbai FC to lose them if they get relegated. I really hope that does not happen. Essel has finally woken up, they have revamped the website, soon will restart on youtube and soon the Cooperage Ground will reopen.
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    Raju gaekward and subodh kumar renewed their contract with east bengal.