I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Even if they have just 5-10,000 fans, they are more beneficial for the club than 1 lakh of MB/EB. It is because those few people can spend money to buy season tickets, merchandise etc. Thus they generate much more revenue than any Indian club with a huge fan base can do.

What about tickets sales of M.B and E.B ?? Do fans buy tickets ?? or is it just free ???

Merchandise doesn't exist in I-League anyway so forget that.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Rahim Nabi was contracted for 2 year, when he joined MB last year dude..!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Rahim Nabi was contracted for 2 year, when he joined MB last year dude..!

Okay. That might be the case. But a local daily has reported it as extension of contract
  • somesh wrote:
    Rahim Nabi has extended his contract with Mohun Bagan for 1 more year

1 YEAR! He will be gone by 2013-14 now! Nabi will be wanted by all the other teams!
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    yea, i have also read it; the probelm with few of the dailies is that they create too much hype and that gives some undue opportunity to few undeserving players to raise their price bar.....
  • ashindia wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    Even if they have just 5-10,000 fans, they are more beneficial for the club than 1 lakh of MB/EB. It is because those few people can spend money to buy season tickets, merchandise etc. Thus they generate much more revenue than any Indian club with a huge fan base can do.

What about tickets sales of M.B and E.B ?? Do fans buy tickets ?? or is it just free ???

Some of them do..a lot of them don't. Ticket checking in YBK for matches against smaller teams (not the derby) is not very strict...

Goan clubs are selling merchandise, right? They have set up shops in Fatorda. I bought jerseys from Sporting and Dempo shops..

• UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    <b>Breaking News:</b>

Churchill Brothers Close To Sign Oman International Amad Al Hosni. It will be a great advertisement for Indian Football if this deal goes through.

Details: http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html

@Rudra, I wish I could be a part of that site. They do not even have a contact us page on their site, otherwise I would have contacted them. It's by chance I made a yahoo search for "Indian football transfer rumors 2012-13" and the first result which came up was that of LIF. To be frank, even I can't remember their site url, so whenever I want to access the site, I simply make a yahoo search lol :-D
    ashindia wrote:
    somesh wrote:

Ticket prices are dirt cheap. But even in ticket sales, there is a ot of <i>GHAPLA<i>
    Many bogus tickets are sold, so it often happens that the spectator count is much higher than what official Ticket sales show
    Utpal wrote:

Churchill Brothers Close To Sign Oman International Amad Al Hosni. It will be a great advertisement for Indian Football if this deal goes through.

Details: http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html

@Rudra, I wish I could be a part of that site. They do not even have a contact us page on their site, otherwise I would have contacted them. It's by chance I made a yahoo search for "Indian football transfer rumors 2012-13" and the first result which came up was that of LIF. To be frank, even I can't remember their site url, so whenever I want to access the site, I simply make a yahoo search lol :-D

That is why I say, do not follow these wierd sites for these sort of news. And now I am sure the guy behind it is cooking up a lot of stories. He is taking advantage of the fact that its I-League Transfer 'Rumours'..so kuchh bhi Chalega. Even I suspected its run by you @Utpal as you were sharing the links with every other opportunity

• Utpal wrote:

Haha. You had me going there for a minute. If we did that then who knows.