I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    :-(

i m a new member in this forum and saw that people often post updates here along with the source, so I took it to be a norm.... I thought that it might be useful for people who want to read the details... anyways...
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    Can anyone tell me how to quote from a previous post while replying?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    yea, i have also read it; the probelm with few of the dailies is that they create too much hype and that gives some undue opportunity to few undeserving players to raise their price bar.....

That is very true! Even 2 seasons ago, the top Indian players (Bhaichung) would cost 60-65 lakhs. Now the average salary of crap NT players is 75 lakhs! I just don't believe that. Players like NP Pradeep who cannot trap a ball, cannot turn, cannot run are being pade astronomical sums. Newspapers are partly to be blamed
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Utpal wrote:
    Can anyone tell me how to quote from a previous post while replying?

There is a link saying "Quote" on each post beside the name of the posters
  • hahaha transfer rumours remind me of this cartoon..

http://www.thehardtackle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/comic6.jpg

HAHHAHHA! Loved it. Although would Real want David Bentley.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Utpal wrote:
    :-(

i m a new member in this forum and saw that people often post updates here along with the source, so I took it to be a norm.... I thought that it might be useful for people who want to read the details... anyways...

Never mind bro..there is nothing wrong in posting links with it...it is just that we thought you might be one of founder of that website....and what is wrong if anyone thinks so it is just promoting your website and making the rumors thread more interesting to visit :>
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited April 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    hahaha transfer rumours remind me of this cartoon..

http://www.thehardtackle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/comic6.jpg

HAHHAHHA! Loved it. Although would Real want David Bentley.

Maybe they were talking about the car Bentley
    :P
  • What irks me most is the fact that too many fans out there think about transfers all the time. And I don;t mean just in Indian football. When a player from say, Athletico Bilbao do well against Manchester United people don;t say "this guy played well" or "I liked these qualities about him" but instead "I wish he could play in X club next season". Too many people out there solely live for transfer season :(...these days there are no seasons for transfer rumours as well. 356x24x7 you keep hearing about X joining Y X(
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    What irks me most is the fact that too many fans out there think about transfers all the time. And I don;t mean just in Indian football. When a player from say, Athletico Bilbao do well against Manchester United people don;t say "this guy played well" or "I liked these qualities about him" but instead "I wish he could play in X club next season". Too many people out there solely live for transfer season :(...these days there are no seasons for transfer rumours as well. 356x24x7 you keep hearing about X joining Y X(

Yea absolutely agreed...the transfer market is seemingly getting active all the time...the moment they see a scout at some xyz match they start linking that clubs best player with scouts club