I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Prayag United in talks with Zakir who is a CM in Churchill Brothers. He will be replacing Denson Devadas if he signs.<div><br></div>
    <span style="font-weight: normal; ">Prayag United are spending big this time aiming the Federation Cup and I-league. The are also in talks with </span><b>Beto </b>and have already finalized deal with <b>Subrata Pal</b>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    If rumors are to be believed we might see transfer fees these season..as Prayag (who might be having the most budget) might give offers to long term contract players from Pune FC...great job by Pune for giving long term contracts...lets see what happens
  • rudra wrote:
    If rumors are to be believed we might see transfer fees these season..as Prayag (who might be having the most budget) might give offers to long term contract players from Pune FC...great job by Pune for giving long term contracts...lets see what happens

<br><div><br></div><div>Wait what are you saying. That Prayag United are going after players at Pune FC who have more than 1 year left on there contracts and thus Prayag might have to pay Pune FC a transfer fee in order to sign them. </div><div><br></div><div>If so then yes than yes. That will be interesting.</div>
    edited April 2012
    <div style="line-height: normal; text-align: left; "><span style="line-height: 12px; "><font face="Tahoma">Sebastian Tagliabue from Argentina is being lured by Dempo SC. He has a great strike rate.</font></span></div><div style="line-height: normal; text-align: left; "><span style="font-family: Tahoma; line-height: 12px; "><br></span></div><div style="line-height: normal; text-align: left; "><span style="font-family: Tahoma; line-height: 12px; ">Currently plays for Al-Ittifaq who are one of the top teams in Saudi Pro League</span></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Wait what are you saying. That Prayag United are going after players at Pune FC who have more than 1 year left on there contracts and thus Prayag might have to pay Pune FC a transfer fee in order to sign them. </div><div><br></div><div>If so then yes than yes. That will be interesting.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>That's what I heard...and I am hoping this will happen even if undeserving players get more money...this should be a lesson to all other clubs... Pune FC with its stable team, balanced coach, average players (yes individually none of them are exceptional (ok some are) but as team they are good), and now they might earn some money with transfer fees....</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>That's what I heard...and I am hoping this will happen even if undeserving players get more money...this should be a lesson to all other clubs... Pune FC with its stable team, balanced coach, average players (yes individually none of them are exceptional (ok some are) but as team they are good), and now they might earn some money with transfer fees....</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

<br><div>____________________________________________________________________________________________</div><div><br></div><div>Ya I agree that Pune FC is average individually. The togetherness is good, that is why I call them the Arsenal of I-League. They dont spend. The players love each other. There coach is good with tactics and financially and marketing they are the best club in India.</div><div><br></div><div>Also Prayag United has impressed me big time. Prayag Group is the only company I am okay with naming there club after them. Just get a new logo (modern one) and the club could be one of the best clubs on the field and off it.</div>
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    Today's Transfer Rumors - 16th April 2012<div><br></div><div>1. Rohit Chand set for Lajong move.</div><div>2. Aibor Khongjee to move to Mohun Bagan</div><div><br></div><div>Source: <a href="http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html">http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html</a></div><div><br></div><div>TheHardTackle is yet to update their transfer page. Guys, any more website which covers transfer updates daily?</div><div><br></div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    I've to admit, I'm amazed to see prayag group spending so much. What is prayag?? What does they manufacture? How much is their annual gross?
    they are spending like hell this season. Ranty, tolly, beto, gourmangi, subhashis, subrata, ravinder are all being approached by them. How?
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    I have to agree with imsourav here. I am not only amazed, but stunned to see Prayag's spending spree! They have signed 3 players for over 1 crore each and approached another three players which might cost them again 1 crore each! If I am not wrong, their main business is hotel/resort/spa. Is that so profitable?