I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This is not a player but according to this...</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/i-league/Tension-simmers-in-East-Bengal-camp-ahead-of-I-League-match/articleshow/12679192.cms</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Morgan could leave. If he leaves then maybe the India job would be next for him. East Bengal could then go after Santosh Kashyap and develop one of the best football clubs in India with a mix of experience and youth.</font></div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This is not a player but according to this...</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/i-league/Tension-simmers-in-East-Bengal-camp-ahead-of-I-League-match/articleshow/12679192.cms</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Morgan could leave. If he leaves then maybe the India job would be next for him. East Bengal could then go after Santosh Kashyap and develop one of the best football clubs in India with a mix of experience and youth.</font></div>

actually TJM is not allowing press to capture east bengals practice session for last few days. So all the media persons are very angry with him. And as we all know when press gets angry, it starts making bullshit out of nothing. Exactly the same case is here. Don't get into it
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    imsourav wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    This is not a player but according to this...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/i-league/Tension-simmers-in-East-Bengal-camp-ahead-of-I-League-match/articleshow/12679192.cms</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Morgan could leave. If he leaves then maybe the India job would be next for him. East Bengal could then go after Santosh Kashyap and develop one of the best football clubs in India with a mix of experience and youth.</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

actually TJM is not allowing press to capture east bengals practice session for last few days. So all the media persons are very angry with him. And as we all know when press gets angry, it starts making bullshit out of nothing. Exactly the same case is here. Don't get into it

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Okay. Still if I had to pick anyone for India, it would be Morgan. As for him not allowing press to watch training... wow. To be honest I never heard of a team allowing any media into practice. I know Euro and MLS teams allow media in during pre-season but regular season is a no camera zone. </font></div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This is not a player but according to this...</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/i-league/Tension-simmers-in-East-Bengal-camp-ahead-of-I-League-match/articleshow/12679192.cms</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Morgan could leave. If he leaves then maybe the India job would be next for him. East Bengal could then go after Santosh Kashyap and develop one of the best football clubs in India with a mix of experience and youth.</font></div>

<br><br>As usual bengal teams want quick results..its like they desperately wants to bask in glory of the good old days of being the kings of indian football..Whats d point in sacking coach Trevor, he has done a good job i feel, EB have performed far far better than MB who are only running on Odafa. The EB fans and management should understand that non bengali teams have come of age and will always be strong contendors for the title.. CB in goa also follows the  same route as EB n MB. sack sack and sack..i dont ever see CB wininng d I-league...the Owners Alemos r 2 idiotic , illiterate to understand qualities like patience perseverence and long term vision...<br><br>Have you noticed that players who have failed for EB & MB generally taste success when playing for goan teams..immediately after that they are poached again by  Bengali teams , thus again raising their prices and evntually raising the club wage budjet?.. the salaries being offered to even mediocre players next season is just ridiculous..Mark my word Dempo seems to behaving something up their sleeve in the transfer market as its just 2 quiet for them..<br><br>One thing i dont yet understand is y dont teams like Dempo Salgaocar ,  EB give out at least a 2 year if not 3 year contracts..this will surely help in bringing stability to the team and focus more on raising the game?. <br><br><br>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So whom are E.B after now ???? Why not go for someone like Robin Dutt he's available, he'll win you the league and just cost you 5-6 crores per season. </font>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This is officially stupid! If rumors are true then the table will be this...</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1st, 2nd, and 3rd will go to either East Bengal, Mohun Bagan or Prayag United</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4th to 10 or 16: Everyone else.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Why are AIFF sitting back. Even the Premier League started a new rule with the 25-player squad. Plus Financial Fair Play.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Right now the following is needed to stop this...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1) A set Indian Transfer Window date. I suggest 1 June to 31 August and then 1 January to 31 January.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2) A 30-player rule. 15 of the 30 must be u23 players. 4 of the 30 can be foreign.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">3) Salary Cap of 1.75 crores. Of the 30-player roster. 10 of the u23 dont count towards the cap and 1 icon player does not count. Also all first and second year players cant have a salary over 17.5 lakh. (Again my amount may be to low, I am still getting used to this)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4) AIFF Approved Transfers: All transfers that a club wants to make must be approved by the AIFF.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">5) Different Contracts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._League_contracts</font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "> </span></div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Utpal wrote:
    I have to agree with imsourav here. I am not only amazed, but stunned to see Prayag's spending spree! They have signed 3 players for over 1 crore each and approached another three players which might cost them again 1 crore each! If I am not wrong, their main business is hotel/resort/spa. Is that so profitable?

<br><br>truly amazing.....while i appreciate the hunger in Prayag to make it big, this is really really a first in Indian football.such amounts..wonder how the finances work out..Im sure the players are not complaining...come to think of it what happens for the 12-13 season, what will be the salaries be?. how will clubs be financially be even remotely viable?.. this is just a bubble building which will burst in the face of the clubs and AIFF... Are AIFF just sitting and wacthing this ?..hope this upcomming meeting tackles the salary caps and transfer fees....<br>
  • silicon3 wrote:
    Utpal wrote:
    I have to agree with imsourav here. I am not only amazed, but stunned to see Prayag's spending spree! They have signed 3 players for over 1 crore each and approached another three players which might cost them again 1 crore each! If I am not wrong, their main business is hotel/resort/spa. Is that so profitable?

<br><br>truly amazing.....while i appreciate the hunger in Prayag to make it big, this is really really a first in Indian football.such amounts..wonder how the finances work out..Im sure the players are not complaining...come to think of it what happens for the 12-13 season, what will be the salaries be?. how will clubs be financially be even remotely viable?.. this is just a bubble building which will burst in the face of the clubs and AIFF... Are AIFF just sitting and wacthing this ?..hope this upcomming meeting tackles the salary caps and transfer fees....<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I hope so to. The window opens in June so technically all deals are just personal deals.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font size="2">
    arsenalfan wrote:
    </font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-size: 10pt; ">This is officially stupid! If rumors are true then the table will be this...</font><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1st, 2nd, and 3rd will go to either East Bengal, Mohun Bagan or Prayag United</font></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">4th to 10 or 16: Everyone else.</font></div><div style="font-size: 10pt; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font size="2"><br></font></div><font size="2">

</font><br><div><font size="2"><br></font></div><div><font size="2">Actually it looks like this coz the rumors are mainly of Kolkata football....but I am sure, and now we do hear a bit that Dempo, Churchill will be spending too... Infact someone mentioned Churchill and Dempo will have more budget than Prayag and MB, EB even less... with the kinds of targets mentioned for Dempo, they might look very dangerous....so I won't conclude anything now....</font></div>