India vs DPR Korea Live Streaming and Discussions, 13th March 2012

AdminAdmin 236 PointsU16 International
edited March 2012 in AFC Challenge Cup
India Vs DPR Korea, AFC Challenge Cup 2012 3rd Group Match.
Dasrath Stadium, Kathmandu
4:45pm IST
Live Streaming will be embedded on this page like the previous match. If not then we will share live streaming links.
<img src="http://www.apekatha.com/_/rsrc/1303678647467/Home/promotion/specialmy3promotion/India Flag.png?height=200&width=200&quot;&gt;&lt;img src="http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/versus.png"><img src="http://files.softicons.com/download/internet-cons/flag-icons-by-custom-icon-design/png/256/North-Korea-Flag.png"; height=200 width=200>
«13456713

Comments

  • Okay then....























    India 0-8 DPR Korea
  • sabirsabir 44 PointsAmateur Footballer
    Korea will win even if we field all 23 players against 11 of them...
  • I think we need the current India NT vs Pailan Arrows. Arrows would win 2-1.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1824 PointsU23 Olympian
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I think we need the current India NT vs Pailan Arrows. Arrows would win 2-1.

    Atleast our future would be bright. :)
  • sabirsabir 44 PointsAmateur Footballer
    Yeh..that is possible. Years ago a TFA team (the same batch with Renedy Singh, Dipendu Biswas, Anit Ghosh etc) thrashed full strength East Bengal (including Baichung) 4-1. They (average age 18 then) defeated other big clubs like Mohun Bagan, Md Sporting too who had foreign players. So our junior boys have the potential.
  • I think the AIFF should just forget about the Senior Team.

    Focus on I-League for 2012-13 and sign a new under-22 coach. After they do that they should schedule a few friendlies.

    My suggested teams:

    India U22 vs USA U23
    India U22 vs South Africa U23
    India U22 vs Australia U22

    Also in the United States the USSF always holds an invitational Under-17 event at the IMG Academy between the USA U17, Brazil U17, Netherlands U17 and much more famous U17 squads. I think that the AIFF and IMG should talk to the United States Soccer Federation about have the India national under-17 team play in the tournament.

    Imagine. India U17 vs Brazil U17, India U17 vs USA U17 or even India U17 vs Netherlands U17.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC1245 PointsU19 International
    India U17 vs Brazil U17 would be too much to ask. 0-10 minimum if it ever happens. Their physical stamina and playing skills would be at par with our senior team.
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 3 Points
    edited March 2012
    sparta wrote:
    India U17 vs Brazil U17 would be too much to ask. 0-10 minimum if it ever happens. Their physical stamina and playing skills would be at par with our senior team.

    Na, Brazil U17 is better than our senior team. I still think that a friendly between them and our U17s can be a good 3-0. IMG is doing great things with the current batch. I know the story of our current u19s and how they came from the u16 IMG Academy in like 2008 but this batch is much better. IMG Soccer Academy has gotten better and the coaches there are understanding the Indian players better.

    I say a India U17 vs Brazil U17 would end 4-1 (at worst 5-0). I mean our U17s are currently training at the same academy that great American players came from like Landon Donovan and Michael Bradley (look them up).

    From what I said I can see the following. India U17 1-4 Brazil U17. India U17 2-4 USA U17, India U17 1-4 Netherlands.

    Plus you cant just let them beat up on American Club Academies 6-0 forever. They need to take it to the next level. If they do well at the AFC U16 Championship then they should be allowed in the Nike USSF Tournament.
  • shankarshankar 2568 PointsU23 Olympian
    arsenalfan wrote:
    sparta wrote:
    India U17 vs Brazil U17 would be too much to ask. 0-10 minimum if it ever happens. Their physical stamina and playing skills would be at par with our senior team.

    Na, Brazil U17 is better than our senior team. I still think that a friendly between them and our U17s can be a good 3-0. IMG is doing great things with the current batch. I know the story of our current u19s and how they came from the u16 IMG Academy in like 2008 but this batch is much better. IMG Soccer Academy has gotten better and the coaches there are understanding the Indian players better.

    I say a India U17 vs Brazil U17 would end 4-1 (at worst 5-0). I mean our U17s are currently training at the same academy that great American players came from like Landon Donovan and Michael Bradley (look them up).

    From what I said I can see the following. India U17 1-4 Brazil U17. India U17 2-4 USA U17, India U17 1-4 Netherlands.

    Plus you cant just let them beat up on American Club Academies 6-0 forever. They need to take it to the next level. If they do well at the AFC U16 Championship then they should be allowed in the Nike USSF Tournament.

    to be the best you have to beat the best....and this is the chance for our young indian lads to do it if they get a chance it will be a fabulous thing for them
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    sparta wrote:
    India U17 vs Brazil U17 would be too much to ask. 0-10 minimum if it ever happens. Their physical stamina and playing skills would be at par with our senior team.

    Na, Brazil U17 is better than our senior team. I still think that a friendly between them and our U17s can be a good 3-0. IMG is doing great things with the current batch. I know the story of our current u19s and how they came from the u16 IMG Academy in like 2008 but this batch is much better. IMG Soccer Academy has gotten better and the coaches there are understanding the Indian players better.

    I say a India U17 vs Brazil U17 would end 4-1 (at worst 5-0). I mean our U17s are currently training at the same academy that great American players came from like Landon Donovan and Michael Bradley (look them up).

    From what I said I can see the following. India U17 1-4 Brazil U17. India U17 2-4 USA U17, India U17 1-4 Netherlands.

    Plus you cant just let them beat up on American Club Academies 6-0 forever. They need to take it to the next level. If they do well at the AFC U16 Championship then they should be allowed in the Nike USSF Tournament.

    to be the best you have to beat the best....and this is the chance for our young indian lads to do it if they get a chance it will be a fabulous thing for them

    I agree, I bet those players are getting more pissed that all they are playing is club academies in America and they beat them 6-0. They should play better than that.
Sign In or Register to comment.