India vs DPR Korea Live Streaming and Discussions, 13th March 2012

Comments

• predixn -- norht korea 5 india 0
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    Any attempt to face saving will be counter productive. They should take it as a friendly and field the younger players like Nirmal, Dika, Jewel, Gurjinder etc who didnt get much opportunity. Rather these guys can give some good result.
  • I hav lost faith in dis team..nothn can stop DPR K winning the match..just hope it isnt a thrashing..mayb once the team is bak AIFF should take a hard luk as to wot happnd in Nepal..only den can we expect sum changes or else we will keep losing matches n also fans!!
  • I hav lost faith in dis team..nothn can stop DPR K winning the match..just hope it isnt a thrashing..mayb once the team is bak AIFF should take a hard luk as to wot happnd in Nepal..only den can we expect sum changes or else we will keep losing matches n also fans!!

Well we all know after India lost 4-0 to Australia, 5-2 to Bahrain and 4-1 to South Korea (which were all very great scores) that they sacked Bob right away. Not saying it was the wrong decision but the way it went down was bad. Who wants to bet they will do it again seeing as these 3 games were bad. We are 0-0-5 for 2012!!!!!!!!!
  • ya but atleast those teams were far ahead of us..same cannot b said abt Philippines and Turks..and after those loses we shud hav hired a gud coach n prepared for this tournament and luk to qualify again for Asian Cup instead we had 2 coaches dat also for a short term..and now we will not b playing in 2015 in Aus..
    Can anyone tell me wots India's next assignment??
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited March 2012
    ya but atleast those teams were far ahead of us..same cannot b said abt Philippines and Turks..and after those loses we shud hav hired a gud coach n prepared for this tournament and luk to qualify again for Asian Cup instead we had 2 coaches dat also for a short term..and now we will not b playing in 2015 in Aus..
    Can anyone tell me wots India's next assignment??

and our next assignment is mostly gonna be nehru cup and with some good teams expected to come i am not thinking of making us to the knock out there as well even though it will be home games for us
  • For now we should focus on giving players like Lalkamal, Denson, Dika and Sanju regular starts in the team...maybe play some matches against SE Asian teams (less travelling) and focus on building a core group of players, like Houghton did with Climax and others. For these friendlies results should not be taken into consideration. We should play teams like Thailand, Indonesia...who are reasonably strong but not strong enough to destroy confidence of newer players.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    if we get a draw tomorrow we shall avoid the slide in coming rankings or else it is gonna be pretty close to our worst ranking all time coming soon ~X(

if a win we will be making a good jump in ranking though it is less likey for it :-S
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    shankar wrote:
    if we get a draw tomorrow we shall avoid the slide in coming rankings or else it is gonna be pretty close to our worst ranking all time coming soon ~X(

if a win we will be making a good jump in ranking though it is less likey for it :-S

These losses will haunt India whole of 2012 rankings.I have a feeling that we'll just float below 150 ,actually that's possible only if we do well in Nehru Cup and other friendlies or else 170-180 Zindabad
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    FUCKING GOD DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE MATCHES WERE LISTED AS OFFICIAL CONTINENTAL QUALIFIERS.HAD WE DONE WELL WE COULD HAVE JUMPED INTO 130.

BUT THANKS TO MADERCHOD SAVIO AND THESE IDIOT PLAYERS

YOU GUYS CAN TRY IT FOR YOURSELVES :- http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/index.html#