Football Tips

2»

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Football Tip For Indians :-

If your a good upcoming footballer then I would recommend to not settle in a city like Hyderabad,it will ruin your career you'll ending being a engineer or doctor but not a footballer.

If your still young and from Hyderabad then I would say move out to Bangalore or Kerala.
  • sabir wrote:
    Another important thing is streaching. I have seen many kids dont like it and try to avoid it. If you want to be a top player you must do streching regularly. Give some fixed time to streaching of your legs. You must be doing front split. If you can do it you are in good shape. It will help you make your body flexible which in turns help you in execution of techniques; prevent nagging groin injuries. If you are not doing front split you are behind the standard.

you can say that again. I have seen this many times, even with myself and I have payed for it.

For all kids and teenagers I beg you to stretch before practice. It will help big time. I remember once that I did not join the stretching circle (before my practices the players would go into a circle to stretch) and half way through sprints I blew my thigh. I was out for 2 weeks and did not get on the pitch for 5 weeks. It is very serious.
  • ashindia wrote:

If your a good upcoming footballer then I would recommend to not settle in a city like Hyderabad,it will ruin your career you'll ending being a engineer or doctor but not a footballer.

If your still young and from Hyderabad then I would say move out to Bangalore or Kerala.

dont say that. I have seen many countries like Brazil have cities with no football team come out with players. Just play street football.
  • AlphaboyAlphaboy 0 Points
    edited March 2012
    ashindia wrote:

Arsenalfan where are u from??
    Edit: oops i meant ashindia
  • AlphaboyAlphaboy 0 Points
    So u dint get a chance?? arent there any local clubs there or no fans?