PIO (Player of Indian Origin) Thread

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    We need discussions on that post to keep it on top.
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I will make another list with stats and other details to make it easier for people to analyze the players.
    Deb_Ban
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited July 2019
    This is a very complicated process guys. Cause you are giving voting rights and other benefits literally to 10 million people. This bill will sturggle to pass and even if it does don't be surprised if it takes a minimum of 5-6 months or beyond it.

Anyways I will start with my list you can add on -

England -
    1) Danny Batth -  Stoke City
    2) Malvind Benning - Mansfield Town
    3) Netan Sansara - Hodd
    4) Yan Dhanda - Swansea City

Australia -
    1) Aryn Williams - unattached
    2) Ryan Williams - Portsmouth

New Zealand
    1) Sarpreet Singh - Bayern Munich II

USA -
    1)Joshua Pynadath - Ajax II

List of Players Not Eligible
    1) Neil Taylor - Aston Villa
    2) Harmeet Singh - HJK
    3) Rhys Williams - Al-Qadasiyah
    Carbon_14munna219777souravindiaAbhishekSiVkartik91indian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    What's going on with Namit Deshpande and Sunny Dhaliwal?
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    We'll make an excell sheet? 
    Passi
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Let the Bill pass first.
    ashindiathebeautifulgamegiridharanindian_gooner
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Guys the bill hasn't passed. That's why I said make the list with the their passport status (if they or their parents have indian passport)
    SiV
  • How long usually it takes to pass the bill
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited July 2019
    Many Bills never pass and get lapsed.  Its a cumbersome process especially if it involves Amendment of Constitution. Hope for the best.

@sam   Citizenship to OCI status is also a bit complicated. Let them decide first the criteria.

OCI card and Indian Citizenship is not guaranteed if your parent have indian passport. There are lot of clauses  One parent or both have indian passport currently, at the time of birth,during the first year of child.  Marriage certificate is required of parents. It becomes even more complicated if parents used to be indian. Some claim thru grandparents.
    Nobody will publish complete and authentic family history online and very few people even understand the citizenship law.
    I have a friend in USA who is / was Indian citizen but his US born child was denied OCI card due to some technicalities - forget citizenship.

There will be false stories galore. Look at Onidd singh.. As per his instagrammy brother, he is Indian. Then he was getting indian passport in two weeks on someclause which is for new born babies !! now he is supposed to live in India for 1 year. He is in Iran, not in India. when will his clock start? Or Aryn Williams December 2018 what happened ?

Izumi Arata, Robin Singh (cricket) became indian thru their spouses.

List of players will only become masala for hits at various sports websites. Fake news which public want to believe in!!!

Abhishek[Deleted User]indian_gooner
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    It will take year to pass the bill

Might take 2 to 5 years