I League Round 23

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    The most awaited clash of the final stages...<div>i-league version of man utd vs man city...</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Who is this Manchester City you speak of.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am just talking with the points table perspective only...nothing other than that infact 2-3 years back i would have called KEB as city but in last 2 seasons they are trying to keep a stable squad </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Pune FC leading 1-0 against salgaocar via a penalty goal...karanjit had almost saved it<div><br></div><div>Keita scored</div>
  • Pune won by 2 goals..subash singh scored another goal
    Pune won by 2 goals..subash singh scored another goal

<br><div><br></div><div>With that win pune fc looking good for another top 3 finish ..</div><div>great effort from a good team season after season</div> =D>
  • shankar wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>With that win pune fc looking good for another top 3 finish ..</div><div>great effort from a good team season after season</div> =D>

<br><div><br></div><div>You people in Maharashtra must be happy.</div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>What is the use of having state based teams, when you cant get to see any of their matches in stadium??</div><div>i would be happy to see a derby match in mumbai in next season if it happens</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>What is the use of having state based teams, when you cant get to see any of their matches in stadium??</div><div>i would be happy to see a derby match in mumbai in next season if it happens</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>What.</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>Dempo vs East Bengal</b></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Will I League winner be decided after this match or we have to wait for more?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    <br><br><div><br></div><div>What is the use of having state based teams, when you cant get to see any of their matches in stadium??</div><div>i would be happy to see a derby match in mumbai in next season if it happens</div>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>I was meant that i wish the local teams performs better when they play in their actual home i.e in mumbai ...so that i could cheer for my home team rather than watching online live updates and feel happy that the team is winning and performing gladly</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    <br><br><div><br></div><div>What is the use of having state based teams, when you cant get to see any of their matches in stadium??</div><div>i would be happy to see a derby match in mumbai in next season if it happens</div>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">  </span><div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>I was meant that i wish the local teams performs better when they play in their actual home i.e in mumbai ...so that i could cheer for my home team rather than watching online live updates and feel happy that the team is winning and performing gladly</div>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>Oh ya. Because Mumbai now have 3 teams. Well... Mumbai FC, Air India FC, and ONGC FC.</div>