Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    I think he might be going to Netherlands for trials..FC twente and Ajax are having youth trials these days..thats where Nepal's Bimal Gharti is also trialing at the momemt
    Bimal is an international and is younger. Brandon is still a mysterious guy
    Nepal Make him International where as Indian dont give Young players chances because we are busy to give chances player like Nandy  or other players in late 20's and early 30's 

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    i think nepali officials are not much diffrent from the Nepali fans on FB

i think nepali officials are not much diffrent from the Nepali fans on FB

Senior team call Help Players to work more hard !! 
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    How many here know that he went on trial to Sunderland also??
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    i read somewhere tht scouts from Sunderland saw him playing in capetown 
  • RonnyRonny 10482 Points
    so basically he cud not make it out of the any 3-4 trials he attended
    anyways going for a trial is not everything..even Baichung trialled at Aston Villa.Chhetri tried Coventry city..Anwar Ali trained at Coventry city..Balwant Singh and team trained at Wolverhampton Wolves
    How many here know that he went on trial to Sunderland also??
    I know it !and ASD know the reason thats why they kept its secret ! because they know it before trials thats Sunderland will nt select him as During April Sunderland Going Through Changes and They Sack there manager ! I have his Trial Report its awesome , Only thing DI Canio wrote negative that He need to work on his body ! and he said he struggles some time when ball is in air but when ball is in Ground he is awesome !

same thing ASD management told me what just now Ronny Said !
    You need to be strong to play in Europe..Brandon needs to put on a lot of muscles else he will always find it difficult
    You need to be strong to play in Europe..Brandon needs to put on a lot of muscles else he will always find it difficult
    i clearly says that only one negative point that report ! others points were good !