I-league round 25

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited April 2012
    <p style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; ">POST MATCH ANALYSIS</p>
    <p style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">EAST BENGAL vs CHIRAG UNITED KERALA</span></p>
    <p style="font-style: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><b>CHIRAG UNITED KERALA</b></span></p>
    <p style="font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><i>POSITIVES</i></span></p>
    <ol style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; "><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">David Sunday, his first goal was
    not only international class, it would be in the upper echelons
    therein.</p>
    </li><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Jimshad</p>
    </li><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Asif</p>
    </li><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Biswajit Bhattacharya's strategy,
    had he not been effective with his tactics, CUK with the calibre of
    players it has would have never lead KEB at one point in the game</p>
    </li></ol>
    <p style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; "><br>
    </p>
    <p style="font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; "><i>NEGATIVES</i></p>
    <ol style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; "><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Sharath K, the first goal was his
    gift, he gifted one to Odafa in a similar fashion in the Bagan match
    as well, pathetic performance this season.</p>
    </li><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Sam Sherin on the left, missed
    tackling Penn and gifted the fourth goal by virtue of which KEB won
    the game. Such irresponsibility at that critical a juncture is
    unimaginable. He mistimes tackles way too often</p>
    </li><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Issac Bokye and Charles Dzisah,
    very average technique, very physical. For the third goal, Issac failed to clear the ball cleanly and it recotiated off him to Tolgay who took no time to finish it off.<br></p>
    </li></ol>
    <p style="font-style: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><b><br></b></span></p><p style="font-style: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><b>EAST BENGAL</b></span></p>
    <p style="font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><i>POSITIVES</i></span></p>
    <ol style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; "><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Penn Orji, one of the most
    consistent CAMs, if not the most among all CAMs playing in I league
    presently</p>
    </li><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Tolgay Ozbey</p>
    </li></ol>
    <p style="font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0cm; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><i>NEGATIVES</i></span></p>
    <ol style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; "><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Uga Opara, had a relatively bad
    day in office, was all at sea against Sunday</p>
    </li><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Robin Singh, (last game I
    mentioned him in positives) was very careless and callous with his
    shooting all first half, missed a couple sitters, unbelievable the
    way he shot wide. Other than his physique, fair skin and a powerful
    shot off his left foot, this guy has way too many deficiencies in
    his game for the kind of bohemian attitude he exhibits both on and
    off the field.
    </p>
    </li><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Nirmal Chetri, Gurwinder Singh and
    Mehtab Hossain all had a below par game today.</p>
    </li><li><p style="margin-bottom: 0cm">Morgan's strategy of not utilizing
    the flanks, especially the left flank in spite of players like
    Ravinder Singh and Charan Rai in the team. Supposedly, they don't
    fit into his “scheme of things”. This british stiff upper lip
    is not making him any popular and the officials, media are very
    unhappy with his “I know it all” attitude. In spite of having
    the best team in the country at his disposal, rigidity in his
    tactical game planning and match reading has let East Bengal down
    time and again this season.</p>
    </li></ol>

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Posting it on Indian Football Blog with you as the author
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited April 2012
    thanks, would appreciate some help, suggestions with the formatting, ain't no clue how multiple line spaces are creeping in where there was a single line space in the word doc I copied pasted from.<br><br>BTW, I use Open Office word but do save the files in MS Word 97/2000/XP format. When I open these files in XP, they open fine, not sure why formatting is getting messed up when I copy paste here.<br>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    UFF.... What a relief. So we are still keeping the pressure on dempo. Come on east bengal
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Yeppie!! EB won 4-3..now next target is Dempo SC...very very tough one considering how we struggled against CUK. But possible

<br><div>If they beat dempo and yet lose the title by last match result of dempo win then i feel they should keep their head held high because i feel dempo had been playing exceptional this season and deservedly been having this big cushion of points to lift the title</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    Great job dempo so far,hopefully next season we can have a axle team
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Mumbai FC is happy

<br><div><br></div><div>A salgaokar win over CUK will ensure the party time for mumbai fc</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Mumbai FC is happy

<br><div><br></div><div>A salgaokar win over CUK will ensure the party time for mumbai fc</div><p>

</p><p> </p><p>An I-League party<br></p>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <span style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; ">But East Bengal came back strongly. <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 102); "><b>Tolgay scored his second</b></span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 102);"><b> of the match </b> </span></span><b style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 102); "><font color="#ff0000">(!!!)</font></b><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font><span style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; ">when he was fed by Ukpara off a Saumik Dey corner.</span><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; "><br></span></div><div><span style="text-align: justify; "><font color="#323232" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 11px;">This was reported by AIFF. A minor grammatical error but changes the meaning </span></font></span></div>