I-league round 25

Comments

• shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    When Mahindra United became NFL champions in 2006, they celebrated it foreign style on  the top of an open-roof bus

<br><div><br></div><div>WOW that is nice way to show their happiness to fans and could have been the best way one would expect the club to celebrate....sad that they never able to get any loyal fans just because of their name not attracting any good support...</div><div>i just wish mumbai fc is co-owned by them...probably they were the first one in indian football to show that how a football club is run with only lacking point being marketing which was the reason they faced that fate</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Mumbai FC owned by Essel and Mahindra would be a beast team.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>This partnership could mean perfect mixture of corporates and media guys which means marketing and administration  coming together....</div><div>mumbai fc could then displace dempo in top ..(but i just hope such dream come true)</div> [-O<

<br><div><br></div><div>Mumbai overtaking Dempo is to high. I think they could be a smaller version of Pune FC if they got Mahindra United in. Contenders for the Top 5 every season.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    If you remember the season they disbanded was completely dominated by mahindra united....but the announcement of disbandment demotivated the player and ended into the 4th position<div><br></div><div>i could see mumbai fc getting the title if they work in the way mah utd been working with players scouts and coaches and other staffs</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:
    If you remember the season they disbanded was completely dominated by mahindra united....but the announcement of disbandment demotivated the player and ended into the 4th position</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">i could see mumbai fc getting the title if they work in the way mah utd been working with players scouts and coaches and other staffs</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">True. Well now it is the matter of convincing Mahindra & Mahindra to join Indian football again. Can Essel Group convince M&M to help the club and that the club product is good.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    If you remember the season they disbanded was completely dominated by mahindra united....but the announcement of disbandment demotivated the player and ended into the 4th position</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">i could see mumbai fc getting the title if they work in the way mah utd been working with players scouts and coaches and other staffs</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">True. Well now it is the matter of convincing Mahindra & Mahindra to join Indian football again. Can Essel Group convince M&M to help the club and that the club product is good.</font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That is not gonna be a easy task as mumbaikars taught them a hard lesson with poor attendances in home matches though main reason was poor state of old cooperage stadium </font></div>
  • Ya, I would wait till Mumbai finish there first season in the Cooperage Ground before they ask Mahindra for help.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    SLFC had its 4th defeat in row (i guess)...including Chirag United!!!! They have decent players, I guess Mr. Reddy should spend more time chalking his tactics than spending in media bashing unprofessionlism in  i league etc....
  • rudra wrote:
    SLFC had its 4th defeat in row (i guess)...including Chirag United!!!! They have decent players, I guess Mr. Reddy should spend more time chalking his tactics than spending in media bashing unprofessionlism in  i league etc....

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree. While it is good that he, as a coach, knows that things are not good he should also know that we, the fans, already know this so shut up and get your team back to shape. If they want Di Rossario to come from MLS then they need to show him that SLFC are serious.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">From the comments, the fans seem very angry with the coach...man 15+ goals conceded in 4 games!!! I think two teams were totally screwed up by i league break - SLFC (no wins, embarrassing defeats) and MB (were running for title got 3 draws and a win, draw includes HAL!)</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Were the players partying during the break!!!!!<br></font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div></div>
  • rudra wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">From the comments, the fans seem very angry with the coach...man 15+ goals conceded in 4 games!!! I think two teams were totally screwed up by i league break - SLFC (no wins, embarrassing defeats) and MB (were running for title got 3 draws and a win, draw includes HAL!)</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Were the players partying during the break!!!!!<br></font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>SPRING BREAK! :D</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Btw... guys try to watch EB vs Prayag today<div><br></div><div>Local rivalry + EB trying to have its last desperate attempt at title</div>