I-league round 25

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    2-0 C.B Henry scores
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    So after this win for dempo, only east bengal will have any mathematical chance for the title
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    edited April 2012
    and that also means dempo has to loose both of their remaining matches against eb and prayag respectively and incidentally they lost these two matches in the first legg. I know I'm crossing my limit of optimism but still east bengal stays in my heart, not mind @shankar
  • imsourav wrote:
    and that also means dempo has to loose both of their remaining matches against eb and prayag respectively and incidentally they lost these two matches in the first legg. I know I'm crossing my limit of optimism but still east bengal stays in my heart, not mind @shankar

<br><div><br></div><div>I love your love for East Bengal. Keep it up.</div>
  • In the battle of the foreigners.<div><br></div><div>Sporting Goa 1-4 Dempo SC</div><div><br></div><div>Moga of South Sudan and Ranty Martins (Nigeria) are the scorers. 5 goals, yet no Indians.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">
    imsourav wrote:
    and that also means dempo has to loose both of their remaining matches against eb and prayag respectively and incidentally they lost these two matches in the first leg. I know I'm crossing my limit of optimism but still east bengal stays in my heart, not mind @shankar
     </span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">I want you guys to win just because i want the champion team to have huge fan following and wanna see how the champions fans celebrate...</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">just for this reason i just always hope either MB,EB or SLFC win the championship who are the only team to have decent fan bases </span></div>
  • shankar wrote:
    <div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">
    imsourav wrote:
    and that also means dempo has to loose both of their remaining matches against eb and prayag respectively and incidentally they lost these two matches in the first leg. I know I'm crossing my limit of optimism but still east bengal stays in my heart, not mind @shankar
     </span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">I want you guys to win just because i want the champion team to have huge fan following and wanna see how the champions fans celebrate...</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">just for this reason i just always hope either MB,EB or SLFC win the championship who are the only team to have decent fan bases </span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Next season you can add United Sikkim</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    When Mahindra United became NFL champions in 2006, they celebrated it foreign style on  the top of an open-roof bus
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I have given up hope for East Bengal. Only if Dempo loses all its points in next 3 games, we have a chance. East Bengal should look to defeat Dempo in their encounter next round to get some satisfaction
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    somesh wrote:
    I have given up hope for East Bengal. Only if Dempo loses all its points in next 3 games, we have a chance. East Bengal should look to defeat Dempo in their encounter next round to get some satisfaction
    right now one hindi songs line is coming to my head
    "imtehan ho gayi intezaar ki"
    when will the wait be finally over?