Youth Football in India (News Thread)

Comments

• KoolKool USA186 Points
    @GoalKeeper - just so you know, I do not read any commentary on ISL or any other indian football games in FB or other forums.(they can satisfy them-self by joing any ISL FB group in which they claim india will qualify for WC in 6 year's due to ISL). No one told me this or I never read any where else - these are my statements based on my understanding of sports and what it takes to get to that level - that Indian U17 boys team would qualify for FIFA WC in next few years. This is not taken from anyone else's opinion or comments, may be others might have said the same thing - but these are my opinion. So we do not need to bring ISL commentators and others into this discussion.
    Nagendra
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Uphill task for the boys. I dont think the players are even practicing together 
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    @Kool you asked to many questions, but I have only 1 thing to say, We won't qualify until we get players with superior footballing genetics or Mutants.
    masefieldtheoilfieldmunna219777gaffertapeashindiaEastBengalPride
  • KoolKool USA186 Points

No one is denying it is an uphill task, the current situation is not allowing practices, not just for India - in most of the countries. So we are not the only ones - most of the countries are in the same situation - so level playing field.

@goalkeepar - We won't qualify until we get players with superior footballing genetics or Mutants.

What is footballing genetics? Can you give me the combination of genes/Chromosomes and what types of mutants are you talking about? If you could give me the genome of a football player the way you think - I will create those players for you in INDIA so they could play for INDIA. You said this footballing genetics, so I assume you know what you are talking about - so provide me football gene combination - I will create them for you. Do not just make statements without really knowing what it means. I know for sure you would not be able to provide footballing genetics - so no point in bringing this to conversation here.

goalkeeparashindia
  • We should extract bone marrow from Chhetri, Vijayan and Bhutia and create a hybrid striker.
    munna219777goalkeeparashindiaChelseafan
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala1990 Points
    kromah's son next chethri
    masefieldtheoilfieldgiridharangaffertapegoalkeeparashindiamunna219777Chelseafan
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Waiting for Kiyan Nassiri to replace Chhetri  ;)
    gaffertapegoalkeeparashindiadebarghya89munna219777
  • We should inject Messi's DNA inside Passi and make him Pessi.
    giridharanrathorevarun4 ashindiamunna219777Chelseafan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3624 Points
    I know we cant cuss here. But Messi + Passi will still be P****

Hey nobody get offended now :smiley:
    gaffertapeashindiamunna219777
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6482 Points
    @ kool

Uzbekistan is one of the least effected due to Pandemic.. Things are in control in S.Korea & Australia.  Situation is not same for all.

All our opponents are in better position.. To make things worse,  India is not yet in peak and we would be most effected in August or September.

K League & Uzbekistan league started and in few days A League will start..
    giridharangoalkeeparmunna219777SiVDeb_Bansouravindia