International Football Leagues

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Why all old players play in Serie A 
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Messi has made a joke out of himself over the years. He retires for Argentina after missing a penalty, comes back. Every year he wants to leave Barca and then signs a new contract for more money. He and his legal team very well knew his current contract, what a load of drama he created. Barcelona, if they really want to rebuild, needs to put Messi on sale for 200 million. Messi won't win anything for Barca with the squad they have and Barca won't get the best out of Messi as he is now 33 and doesn't want to stay. 
    munna219777goalkeeparThe real AGdeepak dedhakartik91
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited September 2020
    With EPL 20-21 starting tomorrow, here's my prediction of standings by end of the season

1) Man City
    2) Chelsea
    3) Liverpool
    4) Man United
    5) Arsenal
    6) Tottenham
    7) Everton
    8) Wolves
    9) Leicester
    10) Sheffield United
    11) Southampton
    12) Newcastle
    13) West Ham
    14) Leeds
    15) Burnley
    16) Crystal Palace
    17) Brighton
    18) Aston Villa
    19) Fulham
    20) West Brom
    munna219777
  • Not sure Chelsea will be able to gel so quick having bought more than half the players who will be starting. If LFC don't do some business, I can see them finishing 2nd/3rd.
    munna219777
  • Fulham will survive this time. Brighton / Southampton along with West Brom and Aston Villa should come in the bottom.
    Crystal Palace, West Ham give heart attack to their fans but they will survive due to their superior strike force.
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    My bet's on Brighton ,WBA and Villa. 
    Fulham will most probably survive because of Scott Parker . 
    West ham is in a mess which I don't think they will get out easily from.  
    It's probably between Liverpool vs ManCity again . Or maybe .........Arsenal .Ok bye .
    munna219777indian_goonerNagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6482 Points
    Guys.. with addition of Thiago, Liverpool has loads of players in midfield.. who will be moving out now ?
  • I was told Wijnaldum will leave but he seems to have changed his mind. Milner, Ox are probably only going to be here for 1 more season. Jones will be squad player but he has progressed fast. So this season, maybe no one, but next season, Milner, Ox.
    BrainFallINDIANagendrakartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points

Man United Fans Want Ambani To Purchase Club As #GlazersOut Trends On Social Media

Man United fans in India have pleaded with business mogul Mukesh Ambani to purchase the club after growing frustrated by the Glazers' lack of investment.

"#AmbaniIN" made waves on Twitter this week. Many fans pointed towards the Ambani net worth, which is a staggering $88.3 billion according to Forbes. The Ambani net worth is approximately 20 times that of the Glazers family, who have a net worth in the region of $4.7 billion.

Ambani's net worth makes him very much capable of purchasing Man United. The Premier League giants are valued at $3.9 billion. The business mogul has invested in sports teams in the past and is the owner of Indian Premier League (IPL) outfit Mumbai Indians. The franchise is the most successful team in the history of the tournament, having won four titles in 12 seasons so far. 

ashindiagoalkeeparmunna219777kartik91The real AGindian_gooner
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6482 Points
    @ The Real AG, what about Marko Grujic.. Will he stay this season.  And Harry Wilson, Is he going to stay.. though he is a Right Winger, he can fill attacking mid or Right midfielder role..