Tracking the ex-Arrows players

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <br>
    truly speaking, youth development should rest with people who already have adequate knowledge of how to develop world class players otherwise I do not see any value additions. If our coaches' knowledge would have been that good, we could have had players who would be technically strong to play any where. frannkly speaking, even TFA doesnt have that

<br><br>Watever the case you we do see that there is a larger pool of players say as compared to 4-5 years back..problem is its happening to slowly<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    silicon3 wrote:
    <br>
    truly speaking, youth development should rest with people who already have adequate knowledge of how to develop world class players otherwise I do not see any value additions. If our coaches' knowledge would have been that good, we could have had players who would be technically strong to play any where. frannkly speaking, even TFA doesnt have that

<br><br>Watever the case you we do see that there is a larger pool of players say as compared to 4-5 years back..problem is its happening to slowly<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Slow development is not a bad thing...yes, we wont be satisfied anytime soon, but MAYBE later we will be</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    true better late then never!!!... <br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Thanks for the information Rudra,but its unfortunate that Inderpreet chose to play in Kolkata League instead of some other team in I-League.He has good physique and performance wise he did okay for India U-19 wonder what made him join there.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    Thanks for the information Rudra,but its unfortunate that Inderpreet chose to play in Kolkata League instead of some other team in I-League.He has good physique and performance wise he did okay for India U-19 wonder what made him join there.

<br><div><br></div><div>Inderpreet is almost finished, he is back in his village. I think he joined there coz he didnt get any offers, cant say for sure, but looks like that.</div><div><br></div><div>He got injured and hardly played, then he went to his village, not much is  known about him. dont think he can get a good club next season. In my opinion he was as good as Deepak Devrani, if not better.</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    rudra wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Inderpreet is almost finished, he is back in his village. I think he joined there coz he didnt get any offers, cant say for sure, but looks like that.</div><div><br></div><div>He got injured and hardly played, then he went to his village, not much is  known about him. dont think he can get a good club next season. In my opinion he was as good as Deepak Devrani, if not better.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>But, he didnt get to play much in 1st year for arrows before being released!!! Also, why did he left arrows when he didnt get good offer??</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    reddevil87 wrote:
    But, he didnt get to play much in 1st year for arrows before being released!!! Also, why did he left arrows when he didnt get good offer??</div>
    arrows released him probably.
    anyway very sad to hear this guy struggling.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    imsourav wrote:
    reddevil87 wrote:
    But, he didnt get to play much in 1st year for arrows before being released!!! Also, why did he left arrows when he didnt get good offer??
    arrows released him probably.
    anyway very sad to hear this guy struggling.

<br><div><br></div><div>its not that he didn't played much...Raju was regular but with him Deepak and inderpreet featured almost equally, deepak maybe bit more (dont have the stats right now)..But arrows left him, maybe he didn't fit the 'scheme of things' or maybe not coach's fav..either way bad luck</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Yeah bad luck for him!!! Anyways, bad approach from Arrows, since they lost players after first season, they should have continued with him one more year. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    reddevil87 wrote:
    Yeah bad luck for him!!! Anyways, bad approach from Arrows, since they lost players after first season, they should have continued with him one more year. 

<br><div><br></div><div>maybe he became 23+..i dunno the reasson</div>