Tracking the ex-Arrows players

Comments

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    @rudrada can you tell me about randhan meetei of TFA academy? Is he currently in the arrows squad?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    imsourav wrote:
    @rudrada can you tell me about randhan meetei of TFA academy? Is he currently in the arrows squad?

<br><br>Randhan Meetei was chosen by Rob Baan for Arrows and he will join the squad for the coming season<br><br><br>
    actually I watched him play, and he really caught my eyes. He's a brilliant free kick taker. Good prospect
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    imsourav wrote:
    actually I watched him play, and he really caught my eyes. He's a brilliant free kick taker. Good prospect

where did you see him play @imsourav ???
    I saw him in the preseason friendly that east bengal played against TFA.
    @rudrada is jagroop singh still with united sports? He seemed to be a lost story
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    imsourav wrote:
    @rudrada is jagroop singh still with united sports? He seemed to be a lost story

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You can check Prayag's website,he seems to be a reserve goalie and with Subrata signing for them he better look for some middle tier clubs in I-League next season.</font></div>
  • ashindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    imsourav wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You can check Prayag's website,he seems to be a reserve goalie and with Subrata signing for them he better look for some middle tier clubs in I-League next season.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Hahaha funny. Jagroop will probably stay and do a Sabeeth and ruin his career.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Jagroop Singh is with Prayag United. His contract ends soon and he is looking to move on getting a smaller club.<div>Goalkeeping is a different kind of jobs u need to stay with roster for long (if u are young) to get a chance. Jagroop, wghen played in I League made a mistake which resulted in goal, as we know, goalies are not allowed to make many mistakes</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    Jagroop Singh is with Prayag United. His contract ends soon and he is looking to move on getting a smaller club.<div>Goalkeeping is a different kind of jobs u need to stay with roster for long (if u are young) to get a chance. Jagroop, wghen played in I League made a mistake which resulted in goal, as we know, goalies are not allowed to make many mistakes</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dont all our keepers make mistakes. For example, on penalties instead of actually diving the average Indian keeper will just go down to there knees in a super-quick motion.</div>