FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 in India

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Clausura / Apertura maybe the way to go..or whats more likely is a hurried ISL with no play-offs & double header games...

If the League extends beyond December. ..then I-League is dead...

Which bu 2018...it might be
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    OMG!!!! THE PERFECT EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Yeah, kill I-league, Fed Cup is dead already. And this way, our clubs can play in UEFA Cup as well ...
    goalkeeparatuljgmunna219777
    Oh piss off Deb, we're obviously aiming for the Copa America
    goalkeeparDeb_Banarchak
  • GuwahatianGuwahatian 236 Points
    Guwahati provisional venue for U-17 WC

Sports reporter
    GUWAHATI, May 25 – Guwahati has been named as the first provisional city to host the U-17 World Cup to be held in 2017.

FIFA Tournament Director Javier Ceppi, addressing the media said considering crowd behaviour and enthusiasm, the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Sarusajai has been selected as the first provisional venue for the championship. The U-17 World Cup will be held during September-October 2017 and all the venues have to be completed before September 2016.

Four venues – Judges’ Field, SAI Complex, LNIPE Complex, Tepesia and Sarusajai have been identified as practice venues. Ceppi also mentioned that bucket chairs have to be installed in all the galleries in order to get an exact number of spectators at the ground.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    A very good excuse and opportunity for AIFF and IMG-R to Kill I-league
    munna219777
    Next thing to decide is how to kill it... slowly or quickly? Quickly would be by saying in January 2017 that due to unforeseen circumstances, the I-League will be disbanded. More developments to be revealed as time moves on.

Slowly would be to slowly kill off each club with a sniper, financially ruin clubs, suck them dry painfully before announcing Bharat FC as the newest ISL team.
    atuljgcoolgaganmunna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    @goalkeeper is ISL hater on IFN
    Isl Lover on whats app
    archak
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    @mohammed_87hassan I don't hate ISL but I hate Crook IMG-R and AIFF who are trying to destroy Real Football of India.
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    I'd prefer not to kill the I-league as it can continue to exist as the second tier league in the future. If I league is to be killed, then there has to be strong state leagues under each franchisee allotted areas from where talent can be tapped.