United SC News

Comments

• projenator wrote: »
    silicon3 wrote: »
    <b style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 15px; color: rgb(0, 0, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Feeling At home in kolkata</b><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; "><font color="#0000ff" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="line-height: 15px;"><b><br></b></span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><b style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Carlos Hernandez believes that his success here will inspire a lot of his compatriots to come to India. By Amitabha Das Sharma.</b></div></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><b style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></b></div><div><span style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><font face="Arial" size="2">Full Story: </font></span><font face="Arial" size="2">http://www.sportstaronnet.com/stories/20120726506003600.htm</font></div>;

<br> <br><br><br>good share... So much is riding for prayag on their big money signings..will they succeed in wining d title , will d  come a close second or just finish midtable... kudos to the management for thinking out of d box and getting hernandez..it raised d profile of d I-league and may be the start of d trickle of high profile players comming to India.Hernandez  does well and i am sure he will pull in a few of his foreign football friends to india<br><br>Its good to see Hernandez raring to go..but i think he may find it a tougher than expected to win d league.. I just  hope Prayag dont do a liverpool for 2012-13.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I still worry for there defense but attack is the best in the league.</div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Lester-Hernandez-Lalkamal-Vineeth</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>Martins-Oraon</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">or they could do this...</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div>Lester-Baldeep-Lalkamal-Vineeth</div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>Martins-Hernandez</div>

<br><br>Lester plays on the left, James Singh or Tulunga on the right<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>So...</div><div><br></div><div>Lester-Hernandez-Lalkamal-James/Tulunga</div><div><br></div><div>Still a good line-up.</div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited July 2012
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/United-Army-Prayag-United-Sports-Club-Fans-Page/248235968612904<br><br>Prayag United taking some serious initiatives to build fan base, the above being one of those. <br>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    anyone here supporting the new manchester city of india?<br>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    anyone here supporting the new manchester city of india?<br>

<br><br>Yes, except when they are playing MB.<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Yeah me 2 @jitinjoshep provided they are not playing MB<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I think lot of bengalis are making them the second fav team...
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    I am with Prayag this season. It is Prayag United Kerala with a lot of mallus. <br> [-O<
  • jees_jose wrote: »
    I am with Prayag this season. It is Prayag United Kerala with a lot of mallus. <br> [-O<

<br><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>Why Prayag United <b>Kerala</b>?</div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    <div class="QuoteText"><p>I am with Prayag this season. It is Prayag United Kerala with a lot of mallus. <br> <span class="Emoticon Emoticon63"></span> </p></div><br><br><br><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div>Why Prayag United <b>Kerala</b>?<br><br>Just kidding, they have like 6-7 kerala players. <br></div>

• jees_jose wrote: »
    <div class="QuoteText"><p>I am with Prayag this season. It is Prayag United Kerala with a lot of mallus. <br> <span class="Emoticon Emoticon63"></span> </p></div><br><br><br><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div>Why Prayag United <b>Kerala</b>?<br><br>Just kidding, they have like 6-7 kerala players. <br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ohhhhhhh, true.</div>