CHELSEA : 2013-14 SEASON

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    To be honest arsenal doesnt look like a team to finish in top 3..though it was only their 1st match...but they r very inconsistent team...they badly need a top ST ...5th pos. Can be realistic...all top team like man u man c chelsea spurs will get bttr of arsenal...waitin 4 chelsea vs arsenal match
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    2-0 win 4 chelsea..great start..but d 1st goal scored by oscar was bit lucky..
    Then every goal scored by every player in the world is a lucky goal.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    To be honest arsenal doesnt look like a team to finish in top 3..though it was only their 1st match...but they r very inconsistent team...they badly need a top ST ...5th pos. Can be realistic...all top team like man u man c chelsea spurs will get bttr of arsenal...waitin 4 chelsea vs arsenal match

<br><div><br></div><div>I laugh at that. Did you see Spurs against Crystal Palace? They were not convincing. Same with Manchester United who really should not have won 4-1 over Swansea but instead 2-1.</div><div><br></div><div>Chelsea looked good though, like scary good. Easily my favorites for the title.</div>
    The deference between Spurs and Arsenal is the bench strenth. Spurs have a better bench than Arsenal till now and don't see it changing much this transfer window. And for favorites for the title , both Chelsea and ManCity have equaly good side. but for me ManCity are a bit ahead that Chelsea because of their players expirience. If we can somehow get Rooney then we might be favorites to win the title.
    Well that depends. As of this moment, everyone has a better bench than Arsenal. But lets look at last Saturday. If not for injuries and the sending off, Arsenal could have called upon Carl Jenkinson, Lukas Podolski, and Santi Cazorla off the bench.<div><br></div><div>That is not bad at all. Unfortunately we did have injuries and thus they needed to be on (exception of Pods who came in late).</div><div><br></div><div>At our best though we have a pretty damn good bench. Fabianski, Vermaelen, Monreal, Jenkinson, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Diaby.</div><div><br></div><div>Also by the Spurs match we should have Monreal back, thus boosting our bench.</div>
    Even with all those players you mentioned Spurs still have better bench. Emmanuel Adebayor

, Lewis Holtby ,Scott Parker,Jermain Defoe,Sandro, Assou-Ekotto and a certain Gareth Bale
    didn't played the last match.
    Adebayor, Parker, and Defoe are past it. Holtby is good but not amazing. Compared to Oxlade I would take OX any day. Assou-Ekotto... please. And Gareth Bale is not a bench player and never will be.<div><br></div><div>And even going by their recent bench against Palace. Only Friedal and Capoue seem to be very good players. Naughton and Townsend are not good enough for a top 6 club yet while Kaboul is good but not excellent.</div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    <div><br></div><div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I laugh at that. Did you see Spurs against Crystal Palace? They were not convincing. Same with Manchester United who really should not have won 4-1 over Swansea but instead 2-1.</div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Chelsea looked good though, like scary good. Easily my favorites for the title.</div></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">watever the case but a great team is one who win even when they r not in best of their form....and as i <span style="font-size: 10pt;">mentioned it only started....</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;"> 4 ars</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;">nals they hav history behind them for losin against minnow...2 yrs back  is against blackburn rovers now aston villa....thats y i mentioned inconsistent......if case is with chelsea....they can beat middle tier EPL team with half-strength team....</span></div>
    <div><br></div><div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I laugh at that. Did you see Spurs against Crystal Palace? They were not convincing. Same with Manchester United who really should not have won 4-1 over Swansea but instead 2-1.</div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Chelsea looked good though, like scary good. Easily my favorites for the title.</div></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">watever the case but a great team is one who win even when they r not in best of their form....and as i <span style="font-size: 10pt;">mentioned it only started....</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;"> 4 ars</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;">nals they hav history behind them for losin against minnow...2 yrs back  is against blackburn rovers now aston villa....thats y i mentioned inconsistent......if case is with chelsea....they can beat middle tier EPL team with half-strength team....</span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Its not as if Chelsea, Man U, and Man City never lose to minnows. Chelsea lost to Southampton last season and a poor Newcastle side. Manchester United lost to Norwich City last season themselves and Manchester City saw defeats an Norwich, Sunderland, and Everton.</div><div><br></div><div>It happens to the best of us.</div>