2014 FIFA world cup qualifiers --- eyeing prominent teams

Comments

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    not easy to beat Australia in Australia ..even the last time when they met australia where dominating side ..even though they lost d game <br>
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Just glad iran didnt bottle that vs qatar.. still far from impressive..
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Shah476 wrote: »
    Just glad iran didnt bottle that vs qatar.. still far from impressive..

<br><br>And it is shocking to see South Korea struggle like this,they almost lost to Lebanon.Their matches against Uzbekistan and Iran will decide who will go through as direct qualifiers.<br><br>Also the play-off team this time will have no chance as opponent is going to be anyone between Chile,Venezuela and Uruguay.<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I would not say South Korea struggled. I did not watch the match but from what I saw via highlights they could have ran out 4-1 or 5-1 winners easy had they just tapped in some easy chances. It happens. Best thing for them is to just shake it off and focus on the next two matches (at home) against Uzbekistan and Iran. These two matches will be their toughest.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    lebanon out...but they played well...givin a run 4 money to the likes of korea...kudos to them.....hope small teams will take as example and will think big next time.....especially India...
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    18th June-very important day for world cup qualification for Asia.<br><br><b>South Korea</b> will qualify directly for the 2014 FIFA World Cup finals if:
    <ul><li>They win or draw against Iran</li><li>They lost to Iran, and Uzbekistan fail to beat Qatar by 6 goals or more</li></ul>
    <p><b>Iran</b> will qualify directly for the 2014 FIFA World Cup finals if:</p>
    <ul><li>They win against South Korea</li><li>The draw against South Korea, and Uzbekistan fail to beat Qatar by 4 goals or more</li><li>They lose to South Korea, and Uzbekistan fail to beat Qatar</li></ul>
    <p><b>Uzbekistan</b> will qualify directly for the 2014 FIFA World Cup finals if they beat Qatar by:</p>
    <ul><li>If South Korea beat Iran, by any score</li><li>If South Korea and Iran draw, by 4 goals or more</li><li>If Iran beat South Korea, by a combined goal difference of 7 goals</li></ul><p><b>Australia</b> will qualify directly for the 2014 FIFA World Cup finals if:
    </p><ul><li>They win against Iraq</li><li>They draw against Iraq, and Oman fail to beat Jordan</li><li>They lose to Iraq, and:
    <ul><li>Oman and Jordan draw, and Australia lose to Iraq by less than 5 goals</li><li>Oman and Jordan draw, Australia lose to Iraq by 6 goals, and Oman score at most 3 more goals than Australia</li><li>Jordan beat Oman by a combined goal difference of 13 goals or less</li></ul>
    </li></ul>
    <p><b>Oman</b> will qualify directly to the 2014 FIFA World Cup finals if:</p>
    <ul><li>They win against Jordan, and Australia fail to beat Iraq</li><li>They draw against Jordan and:
    <ul><li>Australia lose to Iraq by 7 goals or more</li><li>Australia lose to Iraq by 6 goals and Oman score at least 4 more goals than Australia</li></ul>
    </li></ul>
    <p><b>Jordan</b> will qualify directly to the 2014 FIFA World Cup finals if:</p>
    <ul><li>They beat Oman, and Australia lose to Iraq by a combined goal difference of 14 goals or more</li></ul><br>
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    My Predictions:-<br>Australia, Uzbekistan and South Korea will qualify for World Cup. Iran will have to struggle later on against countries like Uruguay. Hard Luck Iran.<br>
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Hoping Iran can hold the koreans to a draw atleast n make it through...
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Hoping Uzbekistan will hold out here, which would mean South Korea beating Iran. Sorry, I like the Uzbeks more though.<div><br></div><div>Australia and Japan is practically done.</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <p>Iran are not in a good situation here, Uzbek have easy outing against Qatar who are already out.<br><br>Australia will some how qualify with lucky wins, I'm sure they will be shit in 2014 finals.<br><br></p>