AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9378 Points

No matter what the result is between Palestine and Nepal,Group D runner-up will be ahead of us,they have scored many goals to keep their GD healthy.

Do you something ? If India is out of ACC then there is no official matches till Mid June of 2015 when 2018 WCQ begin.

We just have to play SAFF Cup and Nehru Cup beating African Jokers B team.

• indianindian 0 Points

Wow guys,
                    This coach kicked us from the AFC Challenge cup lol.We have actually gone backwards .We all know this isn't our best 11.Still the idiot picks this team .Wow wow.IF we can't get a draw  against Myanmar, lol Myanmar FFS how the hell can we think we are improving and honestly the sad part is we actually didn't deserve to win.The subs of Indian will thrash the starting 11 by atleast 2 or 3 goals.Man Lenny(skeleton),Francis,Raju and Mangi suck like anything.We suck shit.
    Wow man Chinese Taipei,Guam,Myanmar total =Delhi at best We still cant qualify.Fucking irritated  and more so knowing that the Wim Kovermans"Tactician" caused us by playing the most shitty team India has produced in the past 2 decades.

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

Lets hope Indian u-14 will give good performance in the qualifier in april and qualify for asian cup

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited March 2013

i just came in now to the forum nor did i watch the match..going through the comments i gather we played defensively and there was bad team selection and subsititutions,..

Wim really does have alot to answer to the tactics N TEAM SELECTION.... maybe ts not suprising as we struggled to beat CT and now messed up with Burma.

let to see wat rosy picture aiff paints in its report..

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points

This is one of the low points in Indian football. From what I no we cannot even play in the Qualifiers for the 2015 AFC Cup so no major tournament for the next 4 years which means no more chances to significantly improve our ranings.

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

i ran home as quick as i can from my board exam to see the match
    it was good to see Live streaming but very sad how we lost
    i knew Myanmar was very difficult and would not be easy
    but looking at how taiwan tied myanmar and
    AND Guam destroying taiwan makes me very sad

Now AFGHANISTAN fans will make fun of us they Qualified

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Can some1 stop banging on about rankings... they will only matter fir next wc qlfrs draw...

I cant understand how india threw it away..

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Nepal 0-0 Palestine (70')

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points

> Shah476 said:
    > Can some1 stop banging on about rankings... they will only matter fir next wc qlfrs draw...
    >
    > I cant understand how india threw it away..

Easy with the innuendo there brother.
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points

i think we should start from here .....drop players like cliford ,lenny,mangi,raju etc nd give chance to players like alwyn ,dika ,vineeth ,brandon etc