AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> hadfadkar said:
    > Nepal 0-0 Palestine (FT)

are u f***ing kidding me!!!!! Nepal tied with palestine last time i checked we lost to palestine
    :-((

• this was expected. We performed miserably against Palestine also. We have gone backwards. I-league is in a mess with stadium problems. Our National Team should consist of players who are really best XI to represent India. AIFF is not serious enough.
    Their focus is on Corporate clubs.

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

Don't get me wrong, make some Indian as head coach who is not biased, so that he will have a pretty good idea about our players. To improve our rank from 167 to 130 no need much tactical skills, but need to have that will to deliver, good team selection, players belief in coach  

guys lets just prey for the GD
    Two best teams qualify from there

• ashindiaashindia 9378 Points

> samiam said:
    > guys lets just prey for the GD

Look at Group E  there is no chance for us.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

What is point of paying Wim for next 3 years. Sack him now and sign some other coach 1 yr before the WC qualifiers.

> ashindia said:
    >
    > samiam said:
    > > guys lets just prey for the GD

>
    >
    Look at Group E  there is no chance for us.

upsets can happen.....just like the shit that happened in our group

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> samiam said:
    > guys lets just prey for the GD

Let's not qualify like this. We got an easy group  that has to be acknowledged. we cant cover up  our failure like this

> rudra said:
    > > samiam said:
    > > guys lets just prey for the GD

>
    >

Let's not qualify like this. We got an easy group  that has to be acknowledged. we cant cover up  our failure like this

if we had such negative approach we would come home from Asia cup 2011 against aus 100-0 bahrain 50-0 and korea republic  150-0 if you know what i mean .you never know when time changes and the worst become the best just see Afghanistan now they are literally rags to riches

• afgsoccerafgsoccer 142 Points

can't believe India couldn't make it.... :(