AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• Brilliant result for India..and even more so aftr da draw of Myanmar and CT :) just hope we can go for da kill on the 6th and get thru wid our head held high!!

• afgsoccerafgsoccer 142 Points

> ashindia said:
    > Only a draw enough to go through.  :D 

same thing with Afghanistan, but looks like both our opponents are though to beat :(
  • dhelvanadhelvana 0 Points
    edited March 2013

actually guam lost to philippines 3 - nil.. w/outh some of the key players of philippines.. then the next match is 1-0. if i'm not mistaken. philippines mostly used their u23 players.. playing in their leauge..

• dhelvanadhelvana 0 Points

same squad when philippines beat Chinese Taipei 3-1..

• ashindiaashindia 9368 Points

Stop counting the rank man,lets just win the match and start preparations for 2014 Challenge Cup :) 

• > ashindia said:
    > Stop counting the rank man,lets just win the match and start preparations for 2014 Challenge Cup :) 

Took the words out of my mouth.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> ashindia said:
    > Stop counting the rank man,lets just win the match and start preparations for 2014 Challenge Cup :) 

Absolutely! Some people are so damn obsessed with FIFA Rank every minute of their life! The new FIFA tool has made their life worse :P
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Those goin abt ranking seriously...other teams will move around so nothing fixed..

Well done to india...now beat myanmar... im loving these results...dnt want 7points for best runner up.. 6points with GD is im happy with goin into our group..

Again ppl bashing wim..yes 4-0 not great looking but hes doin the job. Given him 10games to prepare b4 finals n see wat happens..

• > Shah476 said:
    > Those goin abt ranking seriously...other teams will move around so nothing fixed..
    >
    > Well done to india...now beat myanmar... im loving these results...dnt want 7points for best runner up.. 6points with GD is im happy with goin into our group..
    >
    > Again ppl bashing wim..yes 4-0 not great looking but hes doin the job. Given him 10games to prepare b4 finals n see wat happens..

That I will agree with. I think over the summer it will be easier as I hope we will have some friendlies on good fields and with more time in practice for the players to get accustomed to the style he wants.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    edited March 2013

i'll be more than happy if he puts 2 ST upfront....no matter what formation he applies ....with current sets of player india are creating gud no. of chance but lone striker can't grab all of them....Wim needs to think abt it....