AFC Challenge Cup 2014 and qualifiers

Comments

• afgsoccerafgsoccer 142 Points
    edited March 2013

@Joyptan the news is all over the country, the media is talking about it in all TVs and Radios, and the people are crazy about it....specially over the past 2 years, kids are playing it even in the streets....

@Shah476, Amiri is great, with Djalaludin and Faisal Safa, they've made a wall kinda of thing defense, Amiri was man of the match in today's game, about the forwards, I must say...Ahmadi is also good, more importantly our new midfield Mustafa Azadzoi has been proven excellent, great game maker, passes are with high accuracy...
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points

What a poor ground condition at dasarath stadium,nepal

I was wondering how AFC selected Laos as host...there are not more than 1200 people even in their own matches....if such games were hosted by Afg I'm sure  more than 40,000 would be there! considering the fact that people are crazy about the game here

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

@shakkeer..our players will tell u how bad the pitch was wen we played last month..

@afgsoccer... yaar i was talking about his name... which dominc kinda cleared up.. but yes i know they r getting on weel and really like kargar how he has played well with so many overseas players in his team and clean frm politics..only if our local coaches had done the same and not wasted last 4/5years in a debate of if the overseas players are needed or not..
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points

afgsoccer...;ets be realistic..afghanistan isnt gonna host any games anytime soon..  even we are struggling to host it... but hopefully later on in this decade u can get back to hosting games..

> Shah476 said:
    > hmmm i remember in last saff cup him being called zohib islam amiri and so does his facebook say it.. but maybe he has 3/4 names ...

well his name is not Haroon at all, his name is Islam Amiri, when playing in SAFF 2011, I asked him how come he's called Haroon amiri by the commentator? he said there must have been some mistakes...

> Shah476 said:
    > afgsoccer...;ets be realistic..afghanistan isnt gonna host any games anytime soon..  even we are struggling to host it... but hopefully later on in this decade u can get back to hosting games..

@Shah476 my point was on the number of spectators....I know we are far away from hosting such tournament.
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    edited March 2013

i remember novy capadia mentioning amiri as haroon fakrudin  during saff cup

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> afgsoccer said:
    > > Shah476 said:
    > > afgsoccer...;ets be realistic..afghanistan isnt gonna host any games anytime soon..  even we are struggling to host it... but hopefully later on in this decade u can get back to hosting games..
    >
    >

@Shah476 my point was on the number of spectators....I know we are far away from hosting such tournament.

Afghanistan and Pakistan will need more time.We all wish for these two countries to reach normalcy as soon as possible

:D

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Personally, I didt care about the Myanmmar-CT result as I expect nothing short of a win against Myanmmar. The result apart from India's which got my attention is Nepal's loss against Bangladesh. Looks like the best team of SAFF is losing against pakistan and Bangladesh :)