Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    Top scorer:      
    1. Miroslav klose    12 goals
    2. David villa           11 goals
    3. lionel messi        10 goals
    4. Neymar               9  goals
    5. ronaldo               8  goals
    6.  torres                 7 goals ( just to please @weka , i doubt that he will even score 5 goals though)

Top assist
    1. messi 5 
    2. honda 4
    3. kagwa 3

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Torres can score 8 goals only if tahiti is their in WC
    samiampreetammohammed_87hassan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    edited May 2014
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    France has very good bunch of youngsters, I believe quarter finals would be the maximum they can do. Expect them to be stronger in Euro 16 and WC 18 with valuable experience.
    preetam
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I don't see why Ash got the downvote. France is rising again. Alexandre Lacazette will be kicking ass in 2016.
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3417 Points
    watch out for belgium. i expect them to be in semi-finals
    Belgium is overrated. Courtois is easily good at #1 and a solid option but the rest of the team is questionable. Their best defenders are Toby Alderweireld, Tomas Vermaelen, Vincent Kompany, Jan Vertongen, and Daniel Van Buyten. Alderweireld and Vermaelen have barely played any games this past season, Kompany and Vertongen are way too overrated and Van Buyten is 36 years old, he is practically finished at this level as proven by his past season with Munich.

The midfield is a farce with Witsel probably being the best option... WITSEL! If he is your best then how can you expect much. The other guys like De Bruyne, Fellani, Defor, Dembelle, Chadli etc are either not good enough or overrated. Their forwards are also good but not good enough to match a Germany, Spain, Italy etc. Lukaku and Mirallas are great but overrated. Hazard is world-class and Dries Mertens is also overrated after his Serie A debut season.

Expect at most quarter-finals from this Belgium side. No better than England IMO.
    edited May 2014
    you will see france will perform even poorer than Belgium...

At best Expect at most quarter-finals from this French side. No better than England and Belgium IMO.

And if samir nasri watches the match from stand and if france is aware of it then they will even fail to get past group stage..
    France is still better than Belgium. Just don't be surprised when Belgium fails to reach the expectations of everyone else just because they had a few players playing at some top 10 Premier League clubs.
    on that basis C.ronaldo and messi plays in top 2 la liga club so portugal and argentina suppose to win WC....