I-League 2012 -13 Round 2

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Kamal Thapa is most like a India registered player...forget the commentator, he things ONGC coach Subrata Bhattacharya is the ex- MB subrata. He says arrows is u19. He doesnt know why dias was given yellow card.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Churchill Brothers continues to impress me. I will actually pay to watch them. And I am not even their fan... What combination, what attack, attacks through, wingers, strikers, midfielders and even central backs (Bilal)...when was the last time we saw a i league club using CB in attacking role (also against Dempo, both bilal and ravanan moved up ahead of midfielders, sometimes)...reminds of the good old out of fashion libero's. 

• RonnyRonny 10472 Points

Kamal Thapa is an Indian of Nepali Origin

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@rudra. It was a treat to watch CB play but they should have scored atleast 12 goals. Was a bit disappointed in second half. I think lenny was great in midfield.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamal_Thapa_(footballer)

wikipedia says he was born in Varanasi (Nepal). Varanasi is in India, not Nepal. Also there is no mention of him playing for any Nepal club before. He is Indian. Somebody became confused due to his surname, Thapa.

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points

> nameWTHeld said:
    > I so want to see a USFC home mach on TV. As far as I understand, this time all the clubs will be given equal amount of coverage. So ideally USFC should hav some home games telecast

can we see home matches of lajong
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Domnic said:
    > @rudra. It was a treat to watch CB play but they should have scored atleast 12 goals. Was a bit disappointed in second half. I think lenny was great in midfield.

They were just toying with opposition. I think ten action's possesion data was totally wrong, ONGC must had 35% possesion or so.. yes, lenny was good, but also love franco overlapping runs, even steven was running hard, but he is bit unidimensional, only crosses, but was great today. Beto of course is the king, but a bit lazy in his running...and this akram guy is hungry for goals, even after 3 goals he was trying hard
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Cb's got the best foreigners quality when we go for value for money.... excellent work from their officials during transfer season to get 3 NT players for their Squad at considerable amount

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

cb have the best indian coach as there td.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

@ashlesh - well the only concern is if CB lags behind a bit, the TD's future is gone!

honestly, if the team is kept for a few seasons, they are going to win the league (if not this season). And I would like to see them in AFC. But Subhas Bhowmick (TD) has the reputation of screwing up at important stages, so lets see. CB needs to tighten up the defense. Like in the dempo match they allowed dempo to come back in 2nd half, after dominating in first half. And left flank - Raju Yumnaam/Tomba singh combo is bit cold