Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Good Footballer is not necessarily good manager or good administrator. or good selector or good TV commentator.
    Just like he proved himself as a player, one should be compatible for other positions. Everyone has a right to go for such positions- not just ex footballer
    Hilarious to see suh demands by Bhutia
    goalkeeparthebeautifulgameDeb_Bangiridharanashindiaindian_gooner
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3620 Points
    I agree people like Shaji are anyday better administrator or leader than Bhutia. Everyone should have right to participate. I think the constitution should include higher visibility for public and also clearly define the punishments for corruption/laundering. Should also disclose the financials to the public as well as government. As our government is the majority fund provider and not FIFA. We should have more visibility to it.
    goalkeepargaffertape
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    deepu said:
    By that logic a soldier should head the government and parliament! Bawa, its democracy, government and courts should just ensure elections happen in a free and fair manner. Bhutia should drop his multiple conflict of interest projects, get his home FA to back him and fight elections. Who is stopping him? This guy has done nothing to improve football in Sikkim and it is a prosperous state (one of the hightest PPP in India), never bothered to actually work in Sikkim FA and now wants to head AIFF? What does he bring to the table in terms of administration and governance? What do any of the players bring? Sala saab chor hai! 
    Ronnysouravindiaashindiaindian_goonerathi_bheekarangaffertapedev_pfckartik91
    I agree people like Shaji are anyday better administrator or leader than Bhutia. Everyone should have right to participate. I think the constitution should include higher visibility for public and also clearly define the punishments for corruption/laundering. Should also disclose the financials to the public as well as government. As our government is the majority fund provider and not FIFA. We should have more visibility to it.
    Current GoI funding is only 5 crores while FIFA gave 4 crores. Biggest fund provider is FSDL and they should have clarity on how and where their money is spent. 
    giridharan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Shaji has been clowned by a lot of people involved in Delhi football

They demand massive entrance fee for their leagues provide poor basic amenities and there were couple of incidents where footballers belongings were stolen and they were not able to connect with Shaji and had to share the stuff online. 

He markets himself well but has he really proven to be a good administrator?
    souravindiaashindiaindian_goonergaffertape

They demand massive entrance fee for their leagues provide poor basic amenities and there were couple of incidents where footballers belongings were stolen and they were not able to connect with Shaji and had to share the stuff online. 

He is a puppet of Praful Patel regime. 
    souravindia
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points

He is a puppet of Praful Patel regime. 
    Absolutely. He is an equal party to PP's tenure. In na interview before any of these happened, just 1 week before supreme court order , he said he has sent letternto Aiff asking to form a normalisation committee so that court is not required to interfere. Aiff could have done this so that coa wasn't required at all to look at the draft constitution. But the timing of the letter is conflicting. He waited 2 years for forming normalisation committee of Aiff , and decided to send only 1 week before the hearing , means there was no time at all to form it but just an eye wash that he is saint. Contrary, I believe he is equal parley to PP. I don't want him as Aiff pres. To me Kalyan Chaubey, even though he hasn't proved himself, would be better than any already existing state officials who are all equally influenced by that 1 man. 
    Deb_Bangiridharangaffertape
    I want someone from Mijoram FA to head AIFF. That state has done incredibly well in recent years. 
    souravindiasudheermylankalashindiaindian_gooner