I League 2012-13 Round 4

Comments

• ONGC versus Air India is "EL CLASICO" as far as relegation is concerned. Both teams will try to get 3 points against each other.

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited November 2012

Fuck El Clasico... its El Shitico.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:

Still. EB are in 2nd. It confuses me though why Morgan would rather use Edeh for penalties than Manandeep Singh. Give the boy some confidence, after all he could be the future of your club.

This the only problem i have with tjm. He tries to make his signings look god even some of them r just good enough. Like what he did with GAO and what he doing with CHIDI. Ok chidi scored 7 goals in 8 matches this season but 5 of them were from penalty spot.

• And how many does Manandeep have... 2. All in the Federation Cup. He needs to gain confidence and a penalty goal would really help him.

• > Domnic said:
    > Great result for Dempo. Hoping that Sal win today.

Did "Sir" Colaco came to play in Kolkata with an aim to split point - Wow! thats interesting! Playing for a draw in an away fixture, and supporters are gung ho about it...!!!! If Had Subrata Bhattachrya played for a draw in an away game in Goa, the same group of people would have given lectures about Subrata and Kolkata coaches not knowing anything about football!!!! But, since its "Sir" Colaco, hence "Great result for Dempo.."! The writing is clearly on the wall for Dempo for this year's I- League - what more can u expect from an ageing Team!  

:D

• Well hopefully due to Mahesh's injury we could see Dempo use more youngsters... maybe Jessel.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > few People over here have less knowledge of football away fixture against top half team always played for a point :D and at home full 3 points :D

DEMPO AGING TEAM X EXPERIENCE = SUCCESS = TROPHIES = I LEAGUE = AFC CUP 

Wow!  U seem to hv an excellent footballing brain and stats too...! never knew that "Sir" Colaco, by the virtue of winning I-League,have won AFC Cup also (I-League = AFC Cup! )

=))

• Also, never knew "Sir" Colaco plays for 1 point in away matches just like the Calcutta coaches!!!   >:)

• Again he is not Sir Colaco... he does not resemble Alex Ferguson at all... he is Don Revie.

• Also stop fighting you two. To be honest a draw for Dempo is a good result. East Bengal should have won that match from what the match-report says.