I League 2012-13 Round 4

Comments

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Again he is not Sir Colaco... he does not resemble Alex Ferguson at all... he is Don Revie.

Suddenly he is being referred to as "Sir" Colaco for the last 2 days in this forum...Hence I have also joined the bandwagon! Infact I would call him "Sir" Colossus !!!! 

:D

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    Also stop fighting you two. To be honest a draw for Dempo is a good result. East Bengal should have won that match from what the match-report says.

I was enjoying this tussel.

Hey the "SIR" colaco is my invention,not the Sir armando colaco. The only deference i use this (") sign.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@soccerlover. If you can point one comment on this forum where I have referred to Colaco as "SIR", then I will not visit this forum again. Dont make sarcastic remarks as a tag to my comment " Great result for Dempo.Hoping that Sal win".

• > Joyptan said:
    > Hey the "SIR" colaco is my invention,not the Sir armando colaco. The only deference i use this (") sign.

How abt this one - Sir Colossus ! I reckon, it would be apt for him  - given the stature and fan following that enjoys amongst a few...!

Domnic
    @soccerlover. If you can point one comment on this forum where I have referred to Colaco as "SIR", then I will not visit this forum again. Dont make sarcastic remarks as a tag to my comment " Great result for Dempo.Hoping that Sal win".

@Domnic If you can point one comment on this forum where somebody posted that u have referred to Colaco as "SIR", then I will not visit this forum again.

Ashlesh
    frustration clearly showing :P 

Spanking a team for 90 mins and getting only 1 point whould frustrat even neutrals.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Ashlesh
    > > frustration clearly showing :P 
    >
    >
    >
    > Spanking a team for 90 mins and getting only 1 point whould frustrat even neutrals.

@Joyptan : Ashlesh "Sir" exactly meant that...! 

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@Joyptan. Plz read the comment made by soccerlover at 10.51 pm in response to my comment "Great result for Dempo. Hoping that Sal win". It starts with a question to my comment " Did SIR........". So that is directed at me and not to thin air.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > > Ashlesh
    > > > > frustration clearly showing :P 
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Spanking a team for 90 mins and getting only 1 point whould frustrat even neutrals.
    > >
    > >

@Joyptan : Ashlesh "Sir" exactly meant that...! 

>
    >

Thank you for calling me sir :) 

U r welcome Sir!